Re: FactPile Version 5

Postby Negative Zero » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:07 am

rernetizApell wrote:ohhhhh, really?

Da fuck are you talkin' about?
Negative Zero
Captain Obvious

Postby bardian97 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:03 am

David wrote:Only thing that pissed me off is that I now have to re register in factpile. And that some other sombitch has my name. I can't be David 2, that would suck.

Be "The Real David"?
Ontopic!!! I like the lighter color scheme of the tope.... if admin could make the mainland look like this, I'd be happier than... someone who's really happy?
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby GluttonousBehemoth » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:08 pm

bardian97 wrote:
David wrote:Only thing that pissed me off is that I now have to re register in factpile. And that some other sombitch has my name. I can't be David 2, that would suck.

Be "The Real David"?
Ontopic!!! I like the lighter color scheme of the tope.... if admin could make the mainland look like this, I'd be happier than... someone who's really happy?

NO you wouldn't. White Scheme scourges the eyes with flaming Lashes of Unnumbered Tears! It didn't work the first time they tried it, they won't like it now.
GluttonousBehemoth
Misery Machine

Postby bardian97 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:43 am

GluttonousBehemoth wrote:
bardian97 wrote:

Be "The Real David"?

NO you wouldn't. White Scheme scourges the eyes with flaming Lashes of Unnumbered Tears! It didn't work the first time they tried it, they won't like it now.

Not white, light blue... I may be wrong though, the black in the background contrasting with the foreground's white is a bit heavy on me eyeballs, but nothing horrid.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Previous

Return to Factpile Journal