FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Cartoon Force

Designated Debating Area! As Well As Expanded Mayhem!

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Cartoon Force

Postby Alpha or Omega » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 pm

"That's all folks!"

This is a line we're all familiar with; it belongs to Loony Toons.
And, as we all know, Bugs Bunny is relatively unstoppable due to high amounts of Cartoon Force.
This allows him to use it to tremendous potential!
Spoiler
Here are some showings.
https://youtu.be/GvKi3oLEp5w?t=77
As we see here, the power is off the charts!

However, after much intensive research, it's shown that Cartoon Force does indeed have limits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeRMOOg9ztw
There was another scene as well.
In the movie, Turtles Forever, the 1987 Turtles meet the 2003 (darker) Turtles. Anything the 1987 Turtles do against 2003 Shredder fail. It's even noted that trashcans aren't working.
And, when both the 2003 and the 1987 Turtles meet the Mirage 1984 Turtles, they get curbstomped by the much darker 1984 Turtles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ULg4RSy5Y
Cartoon force can't even defeat death.
There's another instance in an anime.
Gintama is known to be a parody and silly, but it has dark and serious moments. When those dark and serious moments happen, the characters are powerless to do anything about it.

So, this raises a point. Cartoon force has limits. It's already been noted to truly not be omnipotent, but this shows limits that are under what most would expect..
When we see cartoon force going against something, dark, it loses automatically.
I would like to called this phenomena, "the Edge Slicing Cartoons" and the dark force countering the cartoons, "the Edge Force."

Like how darkness is weak to the light, the cartoon force is completely helpless against the edge force.
So, if Bugs Bunny were to face off against the Punisher, the Punisher would easily rip off the poor Bunny's head off in an instant.
Every hit Bugs Bunny delivers to the Punisher would break his hand, and blood would be profusely pouring out. You would see red staining the grey and white fur.
The Punisher, however, just needs to flick the bunny once; Bug's brain matter would splatter and color the Atlantic ocean, red.

So in conclusion, Cartoon Force is weak to Edge force. Therefore, you ca-hey, what are you doing here! LET GO OF ME! UNHAND ME YOU FILTHY CURS. I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING SOMETHING! HEY1 NO! NO! NOOOOOO!

ARGH

Ahem, may you divert your attention from this thread please. I, Alpha or Omega, wanted to revoke my thread here owing to the fact that I loath this thread. You, kind sir, may see that I seem off today but I assure you that everything is in good shape.

Good day.
"Darn-sung, dang-busted, horse-thievin', alien control panel which can't nobody work proper!" - Vigilante
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Re: Cartoon Force

Postby pimpmage » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:09 pm

I think Commander Cross's ghost has taken over A&O's body.
pimpmage
Taste the Pain

Postby Friendlysociopath » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:01 am

pimpmage wrote:I think Commander Cross's ghost has taken over A&O's body.

I'm still annoyed it took me so long to understand the 'personality' he was conveying was literally a cross commander. Like I kept thinking it was some specific character or something.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Alpha or Omega » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:30 am

Remind me to do something else for next year.
"Darn-sung, dang-busted, horse-thievin', alien control panel which can't nobody work proper!" - Vigilante
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Return to FactPile Arena