FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

FactPile Resources

Designated Debating Area! As Well As Expanded Mayhem!

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors


Re: FactPile Resources

Postby Mea quidem sententia » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Reserved.
Mea quidem sententia
Ready For Action
 
Posts: 1633
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Re: FactPile Resources

Postby Friendlysociopath » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:46 am

Also there is an app you can install on Chrome that lets you watch Youtube videos frame by frame
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... o?hl=en-GB
coincidentally called... Frame by Frame for Youtub. I noticed a lot of you just try to to hit pause quickly- which as you've no doubt noticed doesn't work very well. One little app and you have frame-by-frame control- neat eh?
User avatar
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People
 
Posts: 4102
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Re: FactPile Resources

Postby Mea quidem sententia » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:33 pm

Friendlysociopath wrote:Also there is an app you can install on Chrome that lets you watch Youtube videos frame by frame
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... o?hl=en-GB
coincidentally called... Frame by Frame for Youtub. I noticed a lot of you just try to to hit pause quickly- which as you've no doubt noticed doesn't work very well. One little app and you have frame-by-frame control- neat eh?


That is pretty cool. It's a shame I don't have a laptop. I'd like to go back to update previous calculations that involved timeframes. Thank you also for your contribution.
Mea quidem sententia
Ready For Action
 
Posts: 1633
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Re: FactPile Resources

Postby Friendlysociopath » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:40 pm

Mea quidem sententia wrote:
Friendlysociopath wrote:Also there is an app you can install on Chrome that lets you watch Youtube videos frame by frame
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... o?hl=en-GB
coincidentally called... Frame by Frame for Youtub. I noticed a lot of you just try to to hit pause quickly- which as you've no doubt noticed doesn't work very well. One little app and you have frame-by-frame control- neat eh?


That is pretty cool. It's a shame I don't have a laptop. I'd like to go back to update previous calculations that involved timeframes. Thank you also for your contribution.


You can always just send me the video and I'll frame-by-frame the relevant parts and send you pics. I'm gonna ask Guardian how that tinypic thing he uses works so I can share images here easier.
User avatar
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People
 
Posts: 4102
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Re: FactPile Resources

Postby Mea quidem sententia » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Friendlysociopath wrote:
Mea quidem sententia wrote:
Friendlysociopath wrote:Also there is an app you can install on Chrome that lets you watch Youtube videos frame by frame
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... o?hl=en-GB
coincidentally called... Frame by Frame for Youtub. I noticed a lot of you just try to to hit pause quickly- which as you've no doubt noticed doesn't work very well. One little app and you have frame-by-frame control- neat eh?


That is pretty cool. It's a shame I don't have a laptop. I'd like to go back to update previous calculations that involved timeframes. Thank you also for your contribution.


You can always just send me the video and I'll frame-by-frame the relevant parts and send you pics. I'm gonna ask Guardian how that tinypic thing he uses works so I can share images here easier.


Never mind. I was playing Metroid: Other M and had my wife use the stopwatch. I currently can't think of anything else where I needed a specific time.
Mea quidem sententia
Ready For Action
 
Posts: 1633
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:36 pm


Return to FactPile Arena

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron