FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

The best fighter in KH...

Designated Debating Area! As Well As Expanded Mayhem!

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

The best fighter in KH...

Postby Nsl98 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:06 pm

I'm talking no magic, no exotic Keyblade abilities, and no transforming into the evil dude that lives in your head to win.

So, with all that said, and after replaying most of the games recently.....I'm gonna go with Roxas here. Looking through the games and all the people he's stomped and gone even with, I feel that in a straight up Mano a mano fight he can beat any named key weilder in a fight. His brutality just gives him an edge imo.

KH fans, what are your thoughts?
Nsl98
Freak On A Leash

Re: The best fighter in KH...

Postby Friendlysociopath » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:05 am

Well, Riku and Sora are currently revamping their styles to not be darkness' bitch and to use more inventive skills respectively- so they're kinda an uncertainty for now in terms of whether they could take Roxas.

But his inability to adapt to changing circumstances does seem like kinda a liability- Sora and Riku take changing battle conditions literally in stride towards the end of KH2- Roxas seems to get totally stumped when it happens to him, every single time.
It would make sense- he depends so much on just blitzing his opponent that he has a harder time adjusting- more individual focus for less overall awareness if you want to look at it like that.

But wasn't Sora technically still not at full-power when he fought Roxas? That's why he only unlocks the Final Form after the battle?
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Nsl98 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:17 am

Friendlysociopath wrote:

But wasn't Sora technically still not at full-power when he fought Roxas? That's why he only unlocks the Final Form after the battle?

I honestly don't know. Some people say they merged during the scene in the Mansion where Roxas realizes his summer vacation is over. Others say it's after their fight.
Nsl98
Freak On A Leash

Postby Friendlysociopath » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Nsl98 wrote:
Friendlysociopath wrote:

I honestly don't know. Some people say they merged during the scene in the Mansion where Roxas realizes his summer vacation is over. Others say it's after their fight.

I think it's a two-stage affair. Roxas is absorbed into Sora at the mansion- but Sora can only fully access the power after their battle.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby LadyRamkin » Sun May 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Probably Xehanort, But which version?
- - - -
On a separate note. If you were writing a comprehensive explanation of the entire kingdom hearts story, with references to every interview ever given by the games creator. Where on the topia would you post that for feed back?
"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way"
LadyRamkin
Freak On A Leash

Postby Friendlysociopath » Tue May 30, 2017 6:48 pm

LadyRamkin wrote:Probably Xehanort, But which version?
- - - -
On a separate note. If you were writing a comprehensive explanation of the entire kingdom hearts story, with references to every interview ever given by the games creator. Where on the topia would you post that for feed back?

Respect I would imagine
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Friendlysociopath » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Well, speaking of exotic keyblade powers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p51wHlWY1uM
New KH3 trailer
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Return to FactPile Arena