FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Boba Fett Respect Thread

Many are called, but only few are chosen.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Boba Fett Respect Thread

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:39 pm

Updated the front page with your post.

Sorry I took so long, my HDD failed and I had to buy a new one.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Alpha or Omega » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:56 pm

No probs. I understand.
Thank you for allowing me to help.
A lesson is learnt from victory, a thousand from defeat.
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Welp, it's been over a year since I last updated this, that said Rogue One did finally reignite my long dormant passion for Star Wars. I am currently working on the novels which as of yet have only had notable feats for Qsinlan Vos and Asajj Ventress, I am however sure I'll get some Boba material as I move onto Rebels and the new comics.

Until then, I know this has been around for quite awhile, but it should be here as it shows Boba keeping up with a blaster dodging ninja even as a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4q4LznVo
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Alpha or Omega » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:16 pm

https://soundcloud.com/penguin-audio/fr ... jon-hamm-1
Weapon accelerator
"He’s still got a mad on over those rebel spies I crisped on Coruscant. Idiots came at me with ion disruptors. What, they thought I wouldn’t carry a weapon accelerator? Flash, boom, three tiny ash piles."

Boba Fett's expertise on tracking people. He figures out stormtroopers shot the sandcrawler, figured three lived in the moisture farm, and (accurately) bets that Luke took the droids.
"Reckoned I’d make up the loss by finding his droids and holding out for twice the reward. No go on that. Trailed one until its footprints were wiped out by a Jawa sandcrawler. Followed those treads a way until I found someone had wiped out the Jawas, too. “Someone” meaning amateurs trying to fake a Tusken raid. Probably stormtroopers, judging by the random blast shots. Some might call them precise. Me, I say they can’t hit the butt end of a bantha. At least they had brains enough to take out ev­eryone who had seen the droids. Hard luck on the sizzled hicks I found at that torched moisture farm. Had a look-see and discovered there were three settlers living there, not two. Betting the third ran with the droids. I’ll hunt around after I’m done here. Vader may triple the bounty if I bring him the fugitive along with the droids. Yeah, I know, intact corpse, 'no disintegrations.'

Till then, here I stand, adding some credibility to the collection of bums and bugs Jabba calls muscle. Figures he’d want us to shake down Solo, the biggest loser in the galaxy. I could just pop him for target practice, but I never work for free."
A lesson is learnt from victory, a thousand from defeat.
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Previous

Return to FactPile Respect