FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Not sure where to post this, but...

Share your literary skills with other Factpilers

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Not sure where to post this, but...

Postby bardian97 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:45 am

This will be a collection of my story ideas. They will all be very rough, but they'll be here.

ANYWHO!

#1 The Devils of Jersey City
Spoiler
It's set fairly far in the future. A few hundred years at least.
Tecnological advancements: Cloning now fully possible, acceptable, and even common. Many military based advancements.

What is very widely believed to be the second coming of jesus has come and passed. The christian church as a whole has cloned him out of desperation, as the rest of the world's society has pretty much gone to shit for christians. The clone, now in charge of the church, has manipulated those under him and effectively taken control of the entire earth. To do so, he has used an army of genetically augmented humans known as 'Angels'. (I'll come up with an acronym later, it's more symbolic than anything.) Soon after the majority of the world is officially his, something snaps and blah blah blah, worldwide dictatorship, he's the main antagonist.

In many places around the world, rebel groups known as 'Devils' have popped up. At first fighting the angels seemed impossible, but they finally found their biggest weakness, a poison found in a plant that was made highly illegal due to just that reason. It is completely turned out by their augmented body. The story follows the leader of a band of devils that have been an even bigger thorn in the dictator's side than any others. Don't have a huge amount of ideas for the plot yet.

Will post more when I make them not-stupid. My notepad files consist mostly of sentence fragments and single words that only mean something to me.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Re: Not sure where to post this, but...

Postby Draco » Sat May 25, 2013 4:17 am

Belongs in the Articles section in piler stuff i believe.
Y'all done got burned by my fire and shit

Draco
Zombie Eater

Re: Not sure where to post this, but...

Postby bardian97 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Thanks mods. I couldn't find the articles section, didn't think to look in piler stuffs.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Return to Articles