FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

The Xander Chronicles

Share your literary skills with other Factpilers

Moderator: Forum Moderators

The Xander Chronicles

Postby tau43 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Long ago, even from history’s perspective, there was a child. He was unbecoming and average. Except he wasn’t. Unbeknownst to him, or any one for that matter, he was blessed in the worst in the of ways. Gods. Dark, terrible, and above all forgotten. They saw his birth as a way to get back at the world that forgot them. So they blessed him, discreetly, hidden with triggers in his mind.

Charnel, god of war, gave him the strength to level cities, mountains even, bundled with the endurance and bloodlust of a berserker. Naturally, the trigger was wrath.

Carn’al, the god of pleasure and excess, gave him agility, grace, and speed. It was coupled with senses of masochism and sadism (it also mad him good in bed as he found out later). The triggers were pain and love.

Tatzek, the god of magic and sorcery, gave him foresight of the clearest quality, and the ability to transcend realities. The foresight would come in his sleep, the travel part I…he would learn when Tatzek felt he was ready.

Grimm, the god of death in all of its’ forms, gave him immortality, as well as the worst and most terrifying blessing of all. If he were ever to be near to death, he would turn into its’ avatar, able to cause death in any way possible…at the temporary loss of his sanity.

At the age of 7 his parents were killed by a band of raiders, making him a perfect Batman candidate. However he opted for the Path of the Punisher instead. It took him 5 years to find the base camp of the raiders, 5 years of built up hatred and anger. The hideout was a sprawling city-camp, easily housing 200 heavily armed men. With the roar of a demon he discovered Charnel’s blessing, and, at the age of 15, left nothing but a burning necropolis in his bloody wake.

Over the years, he would discover more of his gifts. He grew to a handsome man, but still a boy, of 35 and stopped aging. At 70, he was finally contacted by Tatzek, and he learned the art of reality travel. He was to be their herald, traveling to those who forgot, and destroying them, planet and all, by releasing his masters. With his training complete, he visited his home one more time, to place flowers on his parents’ graves. He then opened a portal, and his masters and their legions poured forth. He watched as his world burned, and smiled. “This is going to be fun.” he thought.

That boy was me.
It’s been 50 long millennium since then, and I have become disillusioned of thought this would be “fun“. Yet here I am, on top of the largest skyscraper of the largest city in this solar system, with my finger on trigger of a bomb that will take out the power for the whole city. And with my ship in orbit ready to rain my Hellions down and take out the poor excuse of a military. Ready to, once again, show another planet the folly of forgetting my masters.

My name is Xander Price, and this is my story.
-
So this is just something I thought of today. Do you want me to keep going?
tau43
Zombie Eater

Re: The Xander Chronicles

Postby tau43 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:25 pm

I'm putting this on hiatus until further notice because it went somewhere I didn't want it to go. I will update Time Ops some time in the near future though. I have about 4-5 chapters built up and revising.
tau43
Zombie Eater

Return to Articles