FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Mata's Sketchbook

Show off your artisitc side here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Mata's Sketchbook

Postby Stealthranger » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:15 am

Matapiojo wrote:
Stealthranger wrote:Space Marine popping Harry Potters head open with a bolt round


Pfft. If anything, I'd do a Librarian just flicking half Harry's face off. I say Librarian if only to give him an implied defense against Potter's magic.

Neat concept.


Why thank you Mata. Potter faced off against a bog standard Marine and got stomped by it but yeah Librarian is just as cool

And Skarbrand eviscerating Kratos is still on the list I trust?
Image
User avatar
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4732
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Blowing up your lolis

Re: Mata's Sketchbook

Postby Matapiojo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:24 am

Indeed they are...but I haven't even finished the Superman/Goku piece. Other things just got piled on me with higher priorities. Sadly, I enjoy none of them. Its just a whole bunch of "forced" graphic labor.

God how I want to just draw fanart instead.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Image
User avatar
Matapiojo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5539
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: Uberville

Re: Mata's Sketchbook

Postby bardian97 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:07 am

Stealthranger wrote:
Silence you fool! You will bring about the end of us all!


I don't get it

If/when that picture is ever made cross will go on a rampage that will destroy FP as we know it.
Image
Dicks
User avatar
bardian97
Psychotron
 
Posts: 7818
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am
Location: Dicks

Re: Mata's Sketchbook

Postby Hitman H94 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Matapiojo wrote:Indeed they are...but I haven't even finished the Superman/Goku piece. Other things just got piled on me with higher priorities. Sadly, I enjoy none of them. Its just a whole bunch of "forced" graphic labor.

God how I want to just draw fanart instead.

Sucks being a grown up....and soon I will know your pain. :(
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17783
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Mata's Sketchbook

Postby Stealthranger » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:00 am

bardian97 wrote:
Stealthranger wrote:
Silence you fool! You will bring about the end of us all!


I don't get it

If/when that picture is ever made cross will go on a rampage that will destroy FP as we know it.


I lol'd at that
Image
User avatar
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4732
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Blowing up your lolis

Re: Mata's Sketchbook

Postby speed of darkness » Wed May 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Kill is the word 8-) You got skill brah,use it !!! Thats some epic stuff you got right there.
Image If you want a signature,message me via PM,or leave a message in my workshop.
speed of darkness
Freak On A Leash
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Re: Mata's Sketchbook

Postby Matapiojo » Thu May 03, 2012 2:01 pm

speed of darkness wrote:Kill is the word 8-) You got skill brah,use it !!! Thats some epic stuff you got right there.


I appreciate that.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Image
User avatar
Matapiojo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5539
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: Uberville

Re: Mata's Sketchbook

Postby speed of darkness » Thu May 03, 2012 9:25 pm

I like how you did the blades of exile in the venom picture.
Image If you want a signature,message me via PM,or leave a message in my workshop.
speed of darkness
Freak On A Leash
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Re: Mata's Sketchbook

Postby Matapiojo » Fri May 04, 2012 6:19 am

Had a hard time finding good enough reference for them since they have changed quite a bit over the years. On top of that, I decided to "lazy" them out and did the least amount of work possible on them.

Glad they at least worked out for someone.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Image
User avatar
Matapiojo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5539
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: Uberville

Re: Mata's Sketchbook

Postby Stealthranger » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Sephiroth decapitating Dresden
Image
User avatar
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4732
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:39 am
Location: Blowing up your lolis

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest