FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Factpile Champion Teams

Like the name implies, this is the place to talk about whatever’s on your noodle.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Factpile Champion Teams

Postby Hitman H94 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Btw are you gonna do an aqua, fire, thunder, etc team?

If so off the top of my head..

Water: Blastoise or Kyogre, Katara...

Fire: Charizard Or Groudon, Scorpian, Fire Lord Ozai or Zuko, Human Torch...

Thunder: Pickachu, Thor, Raiden, Electro,

Also for time Team I think Dialga would fit nicely.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17778
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Factpile Champion Teams

Postby Captain Epic » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:15 pm

If you need some more characters for time you could always use Cable or Kang.
User avatar
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger
 
Posts: 9919
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Factpile Champion Teams

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:23 pm

No Momo in team Mascot? I am very disappoint.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
Image
User avatar
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord
 
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Shadow Moses Island, with a horse.

Re: Factpile Champion Teams

Postby Matapiojo » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:31 am

Hitman H94 wrote:Btw are you gonna do an aqua, fire, thunder, etc team?

If so off the top of my head..

Water: Blastoise or Kyogre, Katara...

Fire: Charizard Or Groudon, Scorpian, Fire Lord Ozai or Zuko, Human Torch...

Thunder: Pickachu, Thor, Raiden, Electro,

Also for time Team I think Dialga would fit nicely.


Yes. I think I said earlier that I wanted to split team elemental into earth, air, fire, water, ice (maybe), and lightning.

Captain Epic wrote:If you need some more characters for time you could always use Cable or Kang.


For Team Continuum I have Dr Who, Bishop, Hiro Nakamura, Kang, Joe Simmons, Marty McFly, Max Walker, and am on the fence over choosing The Prince or Colter Stevens (Source Code). Leaning more towards The Prince as Stevens may be more of a dimension-jumper than a time manipulator.

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:No Momo in team Mascot? I am very disappoint.


Momo will be considered as a replacement for Misha.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Image
User avatar
Matapiojo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5539
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: Uberville

Re: Factpile Champion Teams

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Matapiojo wrote:
Yes. I think I said earlier that I wanted to split team elemental into earth, air, fire, water, ice (maybe), and lightning.


Lightning: Cole MacGrath, Elle Bishop, Electro, Static
Alternate: Raiden

Earth: Toph, Gaara, Terra, Crocodile
Alternate: Sandman

Fire: Iroh, Pyro, Fire, Scorpion

Water: Katara, (I dunno)

Ice: Iceman, Sub-Zero, Killer Frost, Lucy Kuo

Just a few suggestions.

P.S. I gotta say, Duncan Idaho should be on Team Sacrifice.

P.S. You misspelled MacGrath
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
Image
User avatar
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord
 
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Shadow Moses Island, with a horse.

Re: Factpile Champion Teams

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Team Arsenal: Ratchet, Daniel Garner, Grayson Hunt, Serious Sam
Alternates: Isaac Clarke, Vault Dweller, Solid Snake, Durge, Marcus Fenix, Doomguy, Gordon Freeman, Joanna Dark

(Sorry for so many alternates)

Team Commando: Solid Snake, Joanna Dark, Sam Fisher, Snake Plissken
Alternate: Black Widow, Gabriel Logan, Turok
Last edited by ZomBninjasamurai on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
Image
User avatar
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord
 
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Shadow Moses Island, with a horse.

Re: Factpile Champion Teams

Postby Hitman H94 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Maybe add either Roland or Aton from borderlands for Commando.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17778
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Factpile Champion Teams

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:Maybe add either Roland or Aton from borderlands for Commando.

I was going for more of a fighters that are capable in both stealth and fighting. Axton & Roland just seem to shoot stuff.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
Image
User avatar
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord
 
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Shadow Moses Island, with a horse.

Re: Factpile Champion Teams

Postby Hitman H94 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:25 pm

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:Maybe add either Roland or Aton from borderlands for Commando.

I was going for more of a fighters that are capable in both stealth and fighting. Axton & Roland just seem to shoot stuff.

Okay how about Agent Texas from RvB, Domino, Nightcrawler?
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17778
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Factpile Champion Teams

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:
ZomBninjasamurai wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:Maybe add either Roland or Aton from borderlands for Commando.

I was going for more of a fighters that are capable in both stealth and fighting. Axton & Roland just seem to shoot stuff.

Okay how about Agent Texas from RvB, Domino, Nightcrawler?

Tex isn't stealthy so much as invisible, Domino, maybe, but theres already a Marvel, Nightcrawler wouldn't fit since he doesn't use guns.

I did just remember Gabriel Logan.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
Image
User avatar
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord
 
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Shadow Moses Island, with a horse.

PreviousNext

Return to ShoutBox

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests