FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Kirito vs Fate Stay Night Servants Gauntlet

This is where you will debate until the main site comes back online.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Kirito vs Fate Stay Night Servants Gauntlet

Postby Alpha or Omega » Thu May 17, 2018 1:43 am

(Suggested and made by Polloko)
Kirito ( Sword Arts Online ).
Spoiler

vs
Spoiler

Goes against Fate Stay Night Servants Gountlet:

1. Fate Zero Assassin.
2. Fate Zero Caster.
3. Fate Zero Lancer.
4. Fate Zero Rider.
5. Fate Stay Night Caster.
6. Fate Zero Berserker.
7. Fate Stay Night Lancer.
8. Fate Stay Night Assassin with Caster as his Master or True Assassin instead of Assassin.
9. Fate Stay Night Rider with Sakura as her Master.
10. Fate Stay Night Berserker.
11. Fate Stay Night Saber with Rin as her Master.
12. Fate Stay Night Gilgamesh.
13. Fate Stay Night Archer EMIYA as a Servant Counter Guardian.
-
Battle take place in Fuyuki City in the real world, and Kirito can use all his Composite abilities/attacks etc in the real World ( Kirito is in his game Avatar in the real World).

Kirito cant use Admin status due him being in the real world....or Can he?
A lesson is learnt from victory, a thousand from defeat.
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Re: Kirito vs Fate Stay Night Servants Gauntlet

Postby Polloloko » Thu May 17, 2018 4:35 pm

Anyone?

Dead site anyways.
Polloloko
Labled Incurable

Postby Friendlysociopath » Sat May 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Polloloko wrote:Anyone?

Dead site anyways.

It might surprise you but not every site has comments every day.

That said, Kirito's canon healthbar ensures he can take quite a bit of punishment before going down and physically he's sitting at near the level of Servants, if not surpassing some of them. The fact that he basically doesn't have vitals and can't lose limbs means he's sitting an a hefty advantage right off the bat just by being him.

Added to that, his two newest swords (AFAIK) are the one that will flash-freeze an entire battlefield's worth of soldiers and drain their lifeforce and the one that is basically a piece of god-tree that if it cuts you can polymorph you into said tree. Given the "level" of said tree, I'm not sure even Saber's magic resistance can no-sell that.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sat May 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Still the god wood and god ice swords yeah, both are classed in the system as Divine Object class weapons. Night Sky Sword and Blue Rose sword are still the current equipment as far as I know unless newer stories changed that. I can't find anything about that being changed though.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Friendlysociopath » Sun May 20, 2018 2:42 pm

guardianangel1911 wrote:Still the god wood and god ice swords yeah, both are classed in the system as Divine Object class weapons. Night Sky Sword and Blue Rose sword are still the current equipment as far as I know unless newer stories changed that. I can't find anything about that being changed though.

Yeah, those are both basically top-tier weapons in Kirito's world so presumably they'd be the S-equivalent in Fate Stay rankings.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sun May 20, 2018 3:43 pm

In Underworld they are anyway. Granted Underworld also has NPC's with artificial souls and memories=power..
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:17 pm

Also found a non Facebook posted version of the light novel the fight happens in, turns out it was 20,000 people left in the army (it had been 30,000 but Asuna and them had managed to kill 10,000) buuut that's the less important issue.

So the silver light that the ice roses send out after Kirito activates them was born from the HP being drained from said army, Asuna recognized it as "life resources" but more specifically its explained by Kirito's juniors from the swordsmanship school that the light is Sacred Power, or the "Life Resources" of the Sun and Earth that the Gigas Cedar the Night Sky Sword was made from survived and thrived on.
As Volume 18 Ch 21 puts it
However, Kirito’s black sword was different. Since it was originally a tree surviving off the power of the earth and sun, then both sword and wielder should have imagination powerful enough to absorb life.

His god-tree sword eats Spirit Bomb juice. That...actually probably explains why it was able to eat a solar powered death ray. Yeah that also means the life force of people without killing them, but...it can just passively absorb that shit if Kirito believes hard enough via his Underworld Avatar's...memory/belief/imagination power.

But yeah Incarnation attacks are basically "clap your hands if you believe" cranked to 11
If one were merely comparing the amount of resources stored in their weapons, then Kirito’s black sword having absorbed the lives of 20000 people, far exceeded PoH’s Mate Chopper without question. But the situation was not that simple. In this world, imagination… «Incarnation», as the knights called it, bore with it the possibility to overturn any numerical specifications.

Buuut yeah, Kirito can just absorb the ambient life energy of the universe?

Edit: Oh, also he can fly. Without wings....and locate specific individuals with his mind.
Kirito exchanged a close look with Asuna, nodded, then turned his eyes towards the southern sky.

He raised his right hand in that direction. His five fingers moved, seemingly searching for something.

“…… Found them.”

“Huh…?”

Asuna blinked, but Kirito did not reply; he simply revealed a hint of a smile.

Surveying the crowd once more, Kirito gently patted Klein’s shoulders and Ronye’s head before saying:

“Well, here we go.”

And then—

And then Lisbeth watched as Kirito and Asuna were enveloped in bright green light and took flight at extraordinary speed towards the south.

She blinked her wide eyes a few times, then dragged out a long sigh.

“Good grief… Always going too far. Or maybe I should just call him reckless…”

Silica chuckled from aside.

Klein clapped his hands together loudly and bellowed.

“Wait one minute, goddammit… Is that bastard ******? Isn’t he unstoppable now? Goddammit, he always steals the show…”

The katana-wielder groused, his cheeks shining with renewed tears, uttering the name of the male protagonist from a very old manga. To him, Kirito must have always been that kind of person he had been enamored with, ever since they had first met in Aincrad. An unstoppable, absolute, eternal hero.

─And he’s the same to me.

Edit2:
Explanation of how that is possible
Gray clouds raced past me and Asuna at incredible speed. The blood-red sky overhead and jet-black wilderness underfoot expanded as far as the eye could see.

There’s only one person capable of the Art of airborne flight in all of the vast Human Empire, and that’s the Highest Minister ─ Integrity Knight Alice once told me. Since Highest Minister Administrator and her «counterpart», the sage Cardinal, had both left Underworld, there was no way to find out exactly how they had learned the Flight Art. That’s why it struck me that my ability to fly in midair above the Dark Territory like this had nothing to do with an Art, but was the result of me directly manipulating things with my imagination… the power that the Integrity Knights called «Incarnation».

Cardinal’s familiar Charlotte had protected me ever since I’d left Rulid Village, and right now I could hear the giant spider’s words once more, deep in my ear.

—Every single Art is naught but a tool to guide and tweak your Incarnation… your imagination, as you call it. You don’t need incantations or mediums anymore.

—Now, dry your tears, and stand up. Then, feel them. The prayers of the flowers.

—The truth of the world.

In the time that I shut myself out of the world around me after the battle with Administrator on the topmost floor of the Central Cathedral of the Axiom Church, all the way until I recovered a few tens of minutes ago, I seemed to establish an incredibly deep connection with the «truth» of this world.

I could feel, quite clearly, the Sacred Power swirling in the space around me, and I could convert it, quite easily, into elements without the need for an Art. Although I had used an incantation when I had healed Klein and Lisbeth’s Life back there, I should have been able to achieve the same effect just with my imagination.

Right now, I was flying by covering mine and Asuna’s bodies with Aerial Elements to counteract air resistance while continuously discharging Aerial Elements behind us like a jet engine. We were several times faster than a dragon, but we still needed at least five minutes or so before we could catch up to Alice and the dragon she was riding towards the far south, Amayori.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:46 pm

So...Kirito deflecting lightning that was going to kill two dragons. Then to save the dragons about to end lives time rewinds them back to eggs.
Innumerable bolts of black lightning raced towards Amayori and Takiguri, who beat their wings with decreased speed as though exhausted—

“AMAYORI! TAKIGURIIIIII!”

Just as Alice’s terrible scream and tears shattered through the desert air.

The stars fell.

Two beams of radiant light descended from the crimson sky at formidable speed.

One of the beams heard straight for the ground towards her.

The other beam halted dead between the two dragons and the pursuer. The light dissipated in an instant, revealing the form of the entity hidden within.

A human.

A swordsman.

Slightly lengthy black hair and an equally jet-black coat billowed in the wind. Two longswords of black and white equipped in a cross on his back. Arms folded in front of his chest, staring calmly at the roaring black lightning hurtling towards him.

Bang!! Vshiiing!!

Came such a noise as the lightning struck the swordsman. No, to be precise, it had not touched him; it had been deflected away. The lightning was blocked by a transparent barrier in front of the swordsman as he stood upright in the air, arms crossed, and its power diffused outwards harmlessly.

Alice held her breath and her eyes went as wide as they would go.

The swordsman in black turned his head, looking at her on the ground.

His face, a hint of boyish immaturity still left in it, broke into a smile, and his dark eyes shone with resolve. Alice felt sparks flare up deep inside her chest. This heat instantly expanded within her, setting her heart into a raging blaze.

Alice noticed that a fresh track of tears was rolling down her face as she murmured:

“Kiri… to……”

Awakened from his half-year slumber, the swordsman nodded with a strong but slightly embarrassed smile, then swung his body around and raised his right hand straight up.

Before that hand, the dying dragons were beating their wings with their last strength. The edges of their wings and the ends of their tails were slowly vanishing, as though they were melting into the light.

Seeing the Kirito that she had spent half a year living together with at the cabin on the outskirts of Rulid Village, Amayori called weakly: Kururu.

Kirito nodded once to her, and closed his eyes.

All of a sudden, the two dragons were inundated by a prismatic film. It looked as though they had been wrapped into a giant soap bubble. But the dragons were without fear: they merely folded their wings, bent their necks, and curled up their bodies.

The rainbow sphere descended slowly from above Alice’s head.

So focused above her she forgot to breathe, Alice watched something miraculous occur.

Wrapped in multicolored light, Amayori and Takiguri’s gigantic frames began shrinking at breakneck speed. No, rather, they were becoming younger, less mature.

Their sharp talons grew round and mellow. Their thick, silvery scales softened into feathers. Their tails and necks shortened, and their miniaturized wings became covered in fur.

By the time the two dragons landed softly in Alice’s open arms, their bodies were no longer than fifty Cen. Covered from head to toe in bluish-white skin and fur, Takiguri’s eyes were closed in apparent snooze.

But Amayori had returned to her original appearance when Alice had first met her in the Central Cathedral: the greenish ball of fur raised its head straight up at her, opened its mouth lined with teeth resembling rows of pearls, and gave a short call:

“Kyuru.”

“Ama… yori…”

Tears slid from Alice’s cheeks and bounced off the dragons’ fur, sparkling brightly.

Just then, the multicolored light engulfing the two baby dragons intensified all at once. The sensation on Alice’s arms changed from soft feathers to smooth shell. She blinked a few times, and realized that the baby dragons in her arms had transformed into two large eggs.

The silvery-white eggs gradually shrank in size, finally decreasing to the degree where they could fit next to each other in her palm, and the multicolored light finally disappeared.

Alice silently brought the two tiny eggs close to her cheek, and attempted to make a general guess at the meaning behind this phenomenon. Having decided that the sheer scale of Amayori and Takiguri’s Lives were beyond the help of Arts, Kirito had simply shrank the upper limits of their Lives as small as they would go — reverting them to dragon eggs and saving them from destruction.

Even Alice, the highest-level Sacred Arts user in the world, found it impossible to imagine what combination of Arts could achieve such an effect. But she felt no unease. Only the certain prospect of seeing these two dragons again in the future expanded warmly in her chest.

Kirito has localized personalized time rewinding magic....I think.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Friendlysociopath » Sun May 20, 2018 9:05 pm

guardianangel1911 wrote:So...Kirito deflecting lightning that was going to kill two dragons. Then to save the dragons about to end lives time rewinds them back to eggs.
Innumerable bolts of black lightning raced towards Amayori and Takiguri, who beat their wings with decreased speed as though exhausted—

“AMAYORI! TAKIGURIIIIII!”

Just as Alice’s terrible scream and tears shattered through the desert air.

The stars fell.

Two beams of radiant light descended from the crimson sky at formidable speed.

One of the beams heard straight for the ground towards her.

The other beam halted dead between the two dragons and the pursuer. The light dissipated in an instant, revealing the form of the entity hidden within.

A human.

A swordsman.

Slightly lengthy black hair and an equally jet-black coat billowed in the wind. Two longswords of black and white equipped in a cross on his back. Arms folded in front of his chest, staring calmly at the roaring black lightning hurtling towards him.

Bang!! Vshiiing!!

Came such a noise as the lightning struck the swordsman. No, to be precise, it had not touched him; it had been deflected away. The lightning was blocked by a transparent barrier in front of the swordsman as he stood upright in the air, arms crossed, and its power diffused outwards harmlessly.

Alice held her breath and her eyes went as wide as they would go.

The swordsman in black turned his head, looking at her on the ground.

His face, a hint of boyish immaturity still left in it, broke into a smile, and his dark eyes shone with resolve. Alice felt sparks flare up deep inside her chest. This heat instantly expanded within her, setting her heart into a raging blaze.

Alice noticed that a fresh track of tears was rolling down her face as she murmured:

“Kiri… to……”

Awakened from his half-year slumber, the swordsman nodded with a strong but slightly embarrassed smile, then swung his body around and raised his right hand straight up.

Before that hand, the dying dragons were beating their wings with their last strength. The edges of their wings and the ends of their tails were slowly vanishing, as though they were melting into the light.

Seeing the Kirito that she had spent half a year living together with at the cabin on the outskirts of Rulid Village, Amayori called weakly: Kururu.

Kirito nodded once to her, and closed his eyes.

All of a sudden, the two dragons were inundated by a prismatic film. It looked as though they had been wrapped into a giant soap bubble. But the dragons were without fear: they merely folded their wings, bent their necks, and curled up their bodies.

The rainbow sphere descended slowly from above Alice’s head.

So focused above her she forgot to breathe, Alice watched something miraculous occur.

Wrapped in multicolored light, Amayori and Takiguri’s gigantic frames began shrinking at breakneck speed. No, rather, they were becoming younger, less mature.

Their sharp talons grew round and mellow. Their thick, silvery scales softened into feathers. Their tails and necks shortened, and their miniaturized wings became covered in fur.

By the time the two dragons landed softly in Alice’s open arms, their bodies were no longer than fifty Cen. Covered from head to toe in bluish-white skin and fur, Takiguri’s eyes were closed in apparent snooze.

But Amayori had returned to her original appearance when Alice had first met her in the Central Cathedral: the greenish ball of fur raised its head straight up at her, opened its mouth lined with teeth resembling rows of pearls, and gave a short call:

“Kyuru.”

“Ama… yori…”

Tears slid from Alice’s cheeks and bounced off the dragons’ fur, sparkling brightly.

Just then, the multicolored light engulfing the two baby dragons intensified all at once. The sensation on Alice’s arms changed from soft feathers to smooth shell. She blinked a few times, and realized that the baby dragons in her arms had transformed into two large eggs.

The silvery-white eggs gradually shrank in size, finally decreasing to the degree where they could fit next to each other in her palm, and the multicolored light finally disappeared.

Alice silently brought the two tiny eggs close to her cheek, and attempted to make a general guess at the meaning behind this phenomenon. Having decided that the sheer scale of Amayori and Takiguri’s Lives were beyond the help of Arts, Kirito had simply shrank the upper limits of their Lives as small as they would go — reverting them to dragon eggs and saving them from destruction.

Even Alice, the highest-level Sacred Arts user in the world, found it impossible to imagine what combination of Arts could achieve such an effect. But she felt no unease. Only the certain prospect of seeing these two dragons again in the future expanded warmly in her chest.

Kirito has localized personalized time rewinding magic....I think.

He's about two steps away from straight-up reality warping honestly with how that stuff is described. X power is powered by energy and shaped by his imagination- complete with being able to overcome statistical disadvantages if he wants it enough.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sun May 20, 2018 9:54 pm

He also has Unlimited Element Works (or Avatar State of Babylon)
But even against this bottomless foe, I couldn’t retreat. Before Asuna and Alice reached the top of the staircase hundreds of meters tall, I had to block this enemy.

“—Here I come, Gabriel!!”

Purposefully shouting the enemy’s name, I beat the wings made from the hem of my coat.

In an instant I gained altitude and stacked both swords in a cross in front of me.

“Generate all element!”

Imagining the surrounding space itself as a terminal and creating dozens of elements of all types, I dived and launched them all at the same time.

“DIscharge!!”

Fiery arrows, icy spears, blades of wind, and various other colors raced across the heavens.

I chased after the Arts and raised both swords in my left and right hands.

Gabriel Miller showed absolutely no sign of evading.

Still smiling thinly, he simply opened his arms wide.

Eight colors of light pierced into his bluish darkness-wrapped body.

Not missing the opportunity as his upper body trembled, I swept the sword in my right hand towards the man’s torso and thrust the sword in my left hand through his chest. Slimy darkness splashed and left a chill where it brushed across my skin.

Right afterwards I flew to pull back the distance and whirled around again.

What my eyes ended up capturing was—

Gabriel slowly drawing the spilled, amorphous darkness back towards him, also turning around as though nothing had happened. The jacket covering his body was unscathed.

I knew it.

This man’s attribute was the ability to absorb slashes, thrusts, flames, freezing, whirlwinds, steel arrows, water streams, crystal blades, rays of light, and dark curses.

For the record this guy is some kind of...black hole thing...
Spoiler
The «thing» I was finally encountering was an existence utterly beyond my comprehension.

He was a man. That much should be true.

But that was all I knew.

If his facial appearance were that of a custom avatar, then his intent had probably been to «look like an average white guy». He looked orderly, but there was nothing special about him. He could only be described with white skin, blue eyes, and blond hair.

For a white guy, his physique was also quite normal. His body was neither fat nor skinny and wrapped under what looked to be a military jacket. Then did that mean this man was military? I couldn’t be sure. The black and gray camouflage pattern covering his jacket up and down was moving constantly like some sort of slime. Moreover, there was a longsword at his left waist that looked to be Divine Instrument-grade.

When we were on our way here I heard from Asuna that this man was a member of the special forces that had attacked the Ocean Turtle. That meant he was probably a mercenary hired with money by an organization or enterprise bent on stealing Artificial Fluctlight technology. But the man watching me with glasslike eyes from a slight distance away didn’t seem to be in pursuit of such a practical profit. No, come to think of it, he didn’t seem human at all.

After about a second of observation and thought, I opened my mouth:

“… Who are you?”

I immediately got an answer. The man spoke in a sleek voice that nonetheless sounded somewhat metallic:

“A seeker, a stealer, and a plunderer.”

As soon as he said that, the dark bluish-black aura draped over the man’s entire body intensified its wriggling. I felt a breeze blowing from behind me. The air… no, the information comprising this world was being sucked into the darkness.

“What do you seek?”

“The soul.”

As the conversation went on, the attraction gradually built up. It wasn’t just this world’s information, even my own consciousness was being sucked over by that gravity of nothingness.

possible mental/spiritual resistance though not sure how powerful really
Compared to that earlier battle with that seasoned swordsman that had ended in mutual destruction, now he felt no sense of intimidation at all. In all likelihood, he was like «Sinon»: a VRMMO player allied with RATH, but judging from the pressure he was giving off, he probably fared even worse than her.

That much was owed to the fact that this black-haired teen seemed not to exude anything resembling fighting spirit.

He had absorbed only a meager amount of purpose the moment he asked him what kind of person he was, but that circuit was also promptly shut off. Then he had continually deflected Gabriel’s mental feelers as though he were covered by a transparent shell. Fighting an opponent whose spirit he could not taste did not interest him at all, as it were.

If so, then he would immediately eliminate him and catch up to Alice, or so Gabriel had thought.

But the sight of this teen transforming the hem of his coat into wings and his ability to manipulate multiple types of magic at the same time changed his mind somewhat. He felt that his opponent was highly familiar with this world.

Need to go back to grab it but he also healed 200 people at once with a healing spell and also is able to heal himself now in addition to the canon healthbar mechanic
I muttered, stroking the wound on my right shoulder to heal it.

And quickly noting what he needs to do to counteract the damage nomming ability
Spoiler
—No, there should be only one type of attack effective against him. Sinon had arrived on scene first and blown off his right arm. She had probably used her imagination to create her precious gun, the Hecate II, and shot him. That meant even Gabriel was unable to absorb «gunshot»-type attacks.

The reason probably had something to do with his military jacket outfit. He had real-world experience and was intimately familiar with the power of anti-material rifles, and that was probably why he couldn’t counteract the damage with his willpower upon getting shot.

However, only Sinon, who could handle her precious gun like her own hands and feet, could manage the feat of manifesting the firearm in Underworld. There was just no way I was doing that. Even if I could create a handgun, it wouldn’t have any power to speak of.

In other words, I had to find a way other than gunshots to make that weird man recognize the damage dealt to him.

Meaning that I needed to understand Gabriel as a person. I had to unravel how he lived, what he wanted, and why he was staying here.

The rest of the chapter hasn't been translated yet though but yeah....these aren't admin powers but they are effectively godlike reality warping which is almost the same thing.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Next

Return to Factpile Debates