FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Hunt the...Shirou?

This is where you will debate until the main site comes back online.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Re: Hunt the...Shirou?

Postby Friendlysociopath » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Polloloko wrote:
Nah, it's just been a while since we had a hunting match, which technically becomes a team-battle and a series of 1v1s in the same battle, and I have Fate/stay on the brain on account of Saber vs Agrias (still wonder why the Fate/Zero Saber sprite has a visible sword) and them being possible combatants for the color-code match.
I didn't want to deal with the "Servants can only be hurt by magical energy" thing- luckily, I know of a Fate/stay character that isn't a Servant.

Also I saw Asta and thought he'd be a neat opponent for Shirou- the magus who copies weapons against the guy whose weapons negate magic. But as above- I wanted a hunt match.

Ah ok, can we all agree that Asta isnt FTL in reactions and movements? cuz he disnt scale to Yami and the light speed mirror attacks are like Haku's ice mirror ability in Naruto ( Which some Narutards think that Naruto characters are FTL due it -_- ).

I didn't argue for it (only explained why such a claim would exist) and nobody claimed it so no.
The links vsbattles use keep firing up my virus-protection software so I won't follow them.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Polloloko » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:29 pm

I didn't argue for it (only explained why such a claim would exist) and nobody claimed it so no.
The links vsbattles use keep firing up my virus-protection software so I won't follow them.

Let me help:

I found that VS Battle Wiki just...bias agree on putting Black Clover characters FTL

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_bl ... speed_Calc
-
Here is the Feat

http://mangahi.net/read/black-clover-ch ... 9/?paje=12 to page 16

The beam comes out of the mirror, but to be lightspeed it have to be with multiple mirrors at ones while the beam is fire throught it and keep reflecting it through all the multiple mirrors like Haku did in Naruto, in Black Clover the attack was done by one mirror only, so in my opinion, its not Lightspeed and Asta is "Not" FTL

And like people have said, Asta is not scale to Yamy.

EDIT:

OBD is more faithfull

http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/ ... ofile-asta
Polloloko
Misery Machine

Postby Friendlysociopath » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:11 pm

Polloloko wrote:The beam comes out of the mirror, but to be lightspeed it have to be with multiple mirrors at ones while the beam is fire throught it and keep reflecting it through all the multiple mirrors like Haku did in Naruto, in Black Clover the attack was done by one mirror only, so in my opinion, its not Lightspeed and Asta is "Not" FTL.

It would be relativistic Asta, not FTL, the Vsbattles thread you linked even states such.
Also that makes zero sense, the number of mirrors makes no difference for the speed, light doesn't slow down or speed up from reflection no matter how many mirrors you use.

Polloloko wrote:OBD is more faithfull

http://www.outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/ ... ofile-asta

OBD is literally just a copy+paste of Vsbattles, likely at a point where Asta was listed as massively hypersonic instead of his current Vsbattle rating.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Polloloko » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:43 pm

It would be relativistic Asta, not FTL, the Vsbattles thread you linked even states such.
Also that makes zero sense, the number of mirrors makes no difference for the speed, light doesn't slow down or speed up from reflection no matter how many mirrors you use.

They still put him as FTL in his profile ironicly

Then a light reflection beam from a mirror is lightspeed?, cuz Im going for the Haku example.

OBD is literally just a copy+paste of Vsbattles, likely at a point where Asta was listed as massively hypersonic instead of his current Vsbattle rating.

Maybe cuz they think the same as us about the FTL pinch?

So what now? Whats Asta's speed? cuz revalistic is still doubtable, Massive Hypersonic could be his speed.
Polloloko
Misery Machine

Postby Friendlysociopath » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:15 am

Polloloko wrote:

They still put him as FTL in his profile ironicly

Then a light reflection beam from a mirror is lightspeed?, cuz Im going for the Haku example.

Theoretically, yes.
In practice it's an ability prone to outliers and using magic to go through mirrors automatically makes lightspeed a difficult sell regardless of how it acts. The main reason Haku's example isn't listed as lightspeed is because Naruto beings have such issues with much slower things past that point. It's the same reason Ichigo isn't typically considered lightspeed for the Rukia's bro's petal-slash even though a majority of calcs would present that sort of speed as the result.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Friendlysociopath » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:32 am

Frankly I have no idea whether the Chosen Undead is screwed or not. Various people I ask give such massive differences in what he can do that for all I know he can solo everyone or be incapable of a single victory.

Of the Hunters I would assume Samus or Genos has the greatest travel speed- Samus with her supersonic run-thing and Genos because he's the only one out of all these people that I know can maintain high speeds while running over a large distance- plus both have sensors to help find Shirou. So whether he can beat them might render the rest of the characters irrelevant anyways.

Granted, said battle would likely include explosions, which would lure the others in, but Samus/Genos getting the first shot in on Shirou seems likely.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Alpha or Omega » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:10 am

Friendlysociopath wrote:Frankly I have no idea whether the Chosen Undead is screwed or not. Various people I ask give such massive differences in what he can do that for all I know he can solo everyone

I'm sorry, but what?

I know he has the ability to not stay dead, but other than that, what else?
"Darn-sung, dang-busted, horse-thievin', alien control panel which can't nobody work proper!" - Vigilante
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Postby Friendlysociopath » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 am

Alpha or Omega wrote:
Friendlysociopath wrote:Frankly I have no idea whether the Chosen Undead is screwed or not. Various people I ask give such massive differences in what he can do that for all I know he can solo everyone

I'm sorry, but what?

I know he has the ability to not stay dead, but other than that, what else?

Block hits from kaiju-sized beings, blast them with magic that's (scaled, poorly) able to raze towns to the ground or something.
Then there's the people insisting something about fighting someone who destroys stars and I tuned them out at that point.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Alpha or Omega » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:54 am

You know, every time I hear kaiju, I think about anything relative to Godzilla. That's just a habit.

I did a quick search and this is what I've found
https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/com ... es_in_the/
So, the biggest that the Chosen Undead faced was Ceaseless Discharge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7JP3-1siME
Here's a video.
Here's an image from a google search
https://darksouls-portuguese.wiki.fextr ... reboss.jpg

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3919/14 ... d17935.jpg
Using the reddit image to gauge and assuming Chosen Undead is 2 meters tall, I got somewhere around 16 to 18 meters for a rough estimate.
I kinda assumed he was standing on lava, which he looks like he is. I wouldn't know though. I'm not that deep into the lore of Dark Souls.
I also assumed that the Chosen Undead was standing right next to him with the image, but it's not.
I would assume 20 to 30 meters.

The boss never steps on him though. He just uses his tendrils to attack.

I don't know anything about stars being destroyed.
"Darn-sung, dang-busted, horse-thievin', alien control panel which can't nobody work proper!" - Vigilante
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Postby Polloloko » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Theoretically, yes.
In practice it's an ability prone to outliers and using magic to go through mirrors automatically makes lightspeed a difficult sell regardless of how it acts. The main reason Haku's example isn't listed as lightspeed is because Naruto beings have such issues with much slower things past that point. It's the same reason Ichigo isn't typically considered lightspeed for the Rukia's bro's petal-slash even though a majority of calcs would present that sort of speed as the result.

Well I didnt say the Naruto characters were lightspeed or anything, but Haku's mirror to mirror was indeed lightspeed theoretically but when he is about to attack out of his mirror to an oponent then its not lightspeed, its more of a mind fuck, but we cant buy that Asta have FTL movements & reactions out of the blue just for a blast coming from a mirror, I have searched vs debates with Asta and he defeated the HST ( BOS Incarnations ) and could handle Bankai Ichigo ( For some reason ) and lost to Enies Lobby Luffy & Pain Arc Naruto, so Asta should be Massive Hypersonic, I also asked a Black Clover expert and he said that the light thing for Asta is an outliner due him strougeling against things slower than light.

so whatdo you think?

PS. I will write more later

EDIT:

On the match at hand, Dante have shown to move Hypersonic in DMC3 then in DMC1 we see him killing FTE demons easy and moving at Massive Hypersonic speed due Alastor sword and moving so fast in space that stars were passing him like ray of light while he fights Mundus, thats FTL, then in DMC4 we see a Non Serious Dante stomping a lighting base demon easy ( Cutscenes, while on base ) making a Non Serious base Dante Massive Hypersonic+, a serious or Devil Triger/Sparda Form Dante should be higher due DMC1 Feats, then in DMC2 Dante should be way more powerfull than before.

What Version of Dante are we using here?

Anyway, Sephiroth can affect a Planet with his TK and is powerfull in his own right and can fly ( Like Dante ).

Is Samus in her Armor? If she is then she is ( Correct me If Im wrong ) Supersonic+ with her supersonic run ability and have multiple attacks with her canon and is an expert cqc ( Well everyone is here, Shirou not quite same goes to Asta ).

Asta can negate magic with his swords and knows how to usr them well, and is Massive Hypersonic ( Not buying the FTL pinch ) in Reactions & Reflexes while bieng Supersonic in speed & is Small Town Level.

Genos is Massive Hypersonic in speed and can destroy hills and partsof a city with his powerfull attacks.

Chosen Undead have a Feat of reacting to arrows thrown by superhuman biengs while the arrows destroy solid stone pillars on contact, in the game the Chosen Undead can react and dodge the arrows or block them, in strenght ( DC ) should be Small City Level by fighting off giant powerfull beings and even slaying them down.

They all look powerfull/strong in there own right, but it looks like its betwen Dante and Sephiroth.

Shirou is Peak Human without Projections, with Projections he is Mountain Level+ with Massive Hypersonic+ speed ( Keeps up and fight off Servants ), have a instant healing factor with Avalon and can cast Rhoias shirld that can block Servant's Noble Phantasms & can cast Unlimited Blade Works ( Thats an end game ), so in this match is Composite 3 Routes Shirou sooo he can spam Unlimited Nine Lives Blade Works.

Shirou in this match will get to Dante & Sephiroth, these three are the last ones standing to fight, while the others are taken down by them, yea Asta can negate magic but he is facing against people who could/can out speed him or out smart him & overpower him, when the fighters in this match sees how Asta's swords work by clashing with him or seeing him in action, whats stoping them ( and Shirou ) from doing this to Asta
and finish him off? I think they will take this route and take Asta out.

So yea, its betewn Shirou VS. Dante VS. Sephiroth.
Polloloko
Misery Machine

PreviousNext

Return to Factpile Debates