FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Goku's Happy that he has a Gauntlet in the World Tournament

This is where you will debate until the main site comes back online.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Re: Goku's Happy that he has a Gauntlet in the World Tournam

Postby Lowk » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Who said they were shaking the whole void. Because There are few characters in the series who I feel can feel out to infinity.

guardianangel1911 wrote:I mean Kale can probably beat up Toppo since Jiren basically decided he ain't doing shit anymore until Goku goes topless.

Goku operates on the female armor's power to skin showing ratio. Meaning the real secret to surpassing Jiren is dressing like this
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... 504590528/
Smokey Bear: Omnipotence concerning Wildfires
McGruff: Omnipotence concerning crime
-Deathbattle Never change Deathbattle

Don't try to confuse me with your science.
-Geoff "Z-Bo" Ramsey
Lowk
All Secrets Known

Postby guardianangel1911 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:47 pm

Elder Kai is the one I heard...not that he's much of an expert on reality.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby guardianangel1911 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Shirtless thing I say because the preview of Ultra Instinct Goku was an image of him with his shirt destroyed, the last time that happened the beat the crap out of his opponent (Frieza, even Buu only got him to his undershirt) clearly once Goku shows what his mama gave him to Jiren the grey alien will want to probe the situation
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby hellboy147 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:22 am

I have watched enough DB to know whenever Goku gets his ass handed to him, his transformation is always savage. For the void thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toNRTbxDg9g&t=759s Jiren can also transcend time.
hellboy147
FactPiler

Postby guardianangel1911 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:48 am

I wonder if its really transcending time so much as its really that Jiren is just too powerful for Hit's specific time hax. I mean a slight increase in power back in the fight between him and Goku was letting Goku keep up with Hit, Jiren is considerably more powerful than Hit and possibly has Ultra Instinct (which considering its descriptions may nullify hax anyway as part of its ultimate equalizer status) so if Goku being in or somewhat above Hit's ballpark let him fuck over all of Hit's hax eventually leading to a draw it only makes sense that Jiren would basically be that boss that's immune to spells.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Kitten Lord » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Aye, probably just him being too powerful for it. That was my interpretation.
Kitten Lord
Organ Grinder

Postby Polloloko » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Im gana make this quick due no señal and low battery.

By "Teen" I meant when he fought Piccolo jr.

Goku by the time he fought Piccolo jr, was Sub Revalistic If Im not mistaken due Popo teaching Kid Goku to be faster than Lighting by the end of Demon King Piccolo Saga and before the 2 years time skip leading to Teen Goku and end of Dragon Ball.

Goku by the Saiyan Saga ( Raditz Fight ) was a bit superior to his Teen self, Saiyan Saga Goku ( Nappa & Vegeta fight ) was more powerfull than when he fought Raditz, there Goku did clashed with Vegeta's planet busting Galik Gun.

Namek Saga Goku was soloing the Ginyu Force that solos Vegeta in Namek, then a Zenkai boosted Goku give a 50% Frieza a decent fight until Frieza started to fight seriously until Goku turns Super Saiyan, that was the end game but we have to give Frieza some credits he did give SSJ Goku a decent Fight in 100%.

Thats all, my phone die, shit.
Polloloko
Labled Incurable

Postby Polloloko » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:18 pm

Here again

Eh... Everyone?

I think ( From what I know ):

Teen Goku gets to Round 11 ( Yusuke ) or end in Round 12 ( Luffy ).

Saiyan Saga Goku gets to 14 ( Naruto ) or 15 ( Composite Link, I belive Link have the reactions due the beamos feats but theres no Lighting Feat yet for him, but still, as composite Link is powerfull ).

Namek/Frieza Saga Goku could clear with high dificulty, If he unleashed Super Saiyan, then its "Clear Game" ( In a Stomp ).

What do everyone think? How far these Incarnation of Goku get?
Polloloko
Labled Incurable

Postby Friendlysociopath » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Polloloko wrote:Here again

Eh... Everyone?

It's the busy time of year, pretty much after this week the rest of 2017 is a series of tests, work, and family affairs in some shape or form.
I'm in-class as I type this. Good to hear from you in any case. If nothing else you might want to take a quick look through past matches to see if any catch your eye as thought-provoking.

Polloloko wrote:Namek/Frieza Saga Goku could clear with high dificulty, If he unleashed Super Saiyan, then its "Clear Game" ( In a Stomp ).

What do everyone think? How far these Incarnation of Goku get?

Popo says Goku should move faster than lightning. However "faster than lightning" is little different than "fast as lightning" aka "at lightning speed", which is typically hyperbole and doesn't add up very well with following feats from Dragonball or Dragonball Z.
We know for sure Goku wasn't moving at lightning speed when running along Snake Way for example, it took him 177 days to travel a million kilometers. Now true he was distracted and fell off on occasion- but lightning speed would cover that distance much, much faster.
Thunder for example travels 1207.01 kilometers per hour. If he were even moving at the speed of thunder it would only have taken him 830 hours, or a bit over a month (34 days) to reach King Kai's planet. Lightning would be so much faster that he clearly isn't moving at such speeds. When lightning drops from a cloud (not the fastest it moves) it's moving at 98.3488 kilometers per second. He'd be there in like 3 hours.

It took him days to fly back- in a straight line.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Polloloko » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:17 pm

+Friendly

Its good to hear about you too, nah about the matches and depends lol, the only things that gets me a bit frustrated is Kitten over hyping Kain & darkwing overhyping Link ( I saw the Link vs Soma match and darkwing saying without knowing anything that Link can beat Gilgamesh, lol, I like Link a lot & BOTW is an awesome game but just for being our favorite disnt mean to overhype Link over people who are above him or stomps him ), good thing Wing is taking care of darkwing on the other match.

Yea, the Goku flying over snake way is a bit plot hole, but he still at the begining of the story, he should have gotten better after it.
Polloloko
Labled Incurable

PreviousNext

Return to Factpile Debates