FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Goku's Happy that he has a Gauntlet in the World Tournament

This is where you will debate until the main site comes back online.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Re: Goku's Happy that he have a Gauntlet in the World Tourna

Postby Friendlysociopath » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:31 pm

guardianangel1911 wrote:I don't think that one did though. I guess he could have meant composite animated Superman in general?

That sounds likely.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Alpha or Omega » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Well, then that pretty much means comic Superman somewhat as the animated movies are just adaptations of the comics.
It kinda gets bad for Goku since it includes All-Star Superman.
Superman Unbound shows he has the durability to survive an exploding star but get knocked out.
All-Star Superman shows he has the strength to lift 200 quintillion tons.
His speed is pretty high.

The only thing missing is reaction times.
A lesson is learnt from victory, a thousand from defeat.
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Postby Friendlysociopath » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:51 pm

What's odd is why he thought Goku was going to get anywhere in his earlier incarnations. It's not until the Saiyan Saga that you can even try to scale him to busting a moon without outliers and we know for damn-sure Naruto can survive attacks that decimate the moon.

Also the animated Marvel is nothing to sneeze at, I believe Hulk holds up a good chunk of New York's foundation, underwater, and isn't squashed flat.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby guardianangel1911 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Had to double check the animated Thor (composite..that's likely a bit of a mess)

Avengers Assemble (the version where Hulk went super mode to hold up Manhattan) Thor gets punched into the moon by Infinity Gauntlet Thanos to cause a noticeable crater and send cracks spreading across the surface (about 6:57 in) comes back relatively unscathed at 9:50. 12:00 in or so he uses the timestone and Thor reveals he AA Asgardians get more powerful with age. In fact he's the only one the Time Stone fails to stop, even the Hulk got aged to nothing, and smacks the power of the time stone back into Thanos to age him. So...even super old AA Thor is a fucking monster (and..literally immortal as far as age goes apparently?)
https://youtu.be/eoDrtvr3UJ0?t=409

Also not sure if there's an actual clip I can find but he once smacked Hulk from the moon to earth so hard the Hulk forgot the entire day before smashing into Earth.

And now some stuff for Earth's Mightiest Heroes Thor, mostly just feat compilation videos sorry for any repeats, notably in several points EMH Thor showed the ability to casually fly at comparable speeds to his with hammer travel without it, slowed a falling chunk of New York, believe it was all of Manhattan again actually..survived Graviton increasing Gravity 1000 fold, and after he found some footing after sinking into the soft dirt at the bottom of the bay he manages to fly back out of the ocean to fight more. Just surviving it though is more than Saiyan Saga or earlier Goku could do (10 times Gravity on King Kai's planet was different enough for him to notice) and not sure if it would be a cake walk for Frieza saga either.
https://youtu.be/YyFNAN2SZHY

https://youtu.be/UPVnBz4kBfU
https://youtu.be/HJ3yayU-law
https://youtu.be/z9ECL1ybNXo

semi music video but still shows some of Thor's firepower against Galactus in addition to some repeated stuff from the first video
https://youtu.be/Kick7mPgeA0

I think these are the strongest animated Thors there's the ultimate movie Thor's but..don't think he's nearly as impressive as either of these.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Re: Goku's Happy that he has a Gauntlet in the World Tournam

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:03 am

Not relevant here, but Goku's new transformation is called Ultra Instinct. That is all.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby hellboy147 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ydGIHpSgUk That was a pretty solid 1 hour episode. Apparently this new form allows Goku's body to react on his own: you can see at 3:10 and 3:35 in the link , and his attacks get stronger with each blow. Basically, he can react to anything that comes after him, but we will have to wait and see to confirm in later episodes.
hellboy147
FactPiler

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:38 pm

It's basically Ultima Martial Arts, from what I understood of how it was explained it basically is a form that removes power levels from the equation and makes it a clash of pure skill, or at least from how I've also seen it explained.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Kitten Lord » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:06 am

Does that mean hes a bit more like Whis in that form who does not have to think about his bodies movements? it just reacts accordingly? Should be interesting either way, would be nice to see more skill based DBZ and less just power climbing, not that this itself is not a power climb.
Kitten Lord
Organ Grinder

Postby Friendlysociopath » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:26 am

Kitten Lord wrote:Does that mean hes a bit more like Whis in that form who does not have to think about his bodies movements? it just reacts accordingly? Should be interesting either way, would be nice to see more skill based DBZ and less just power climbing, not that this itself is not a power climb.

That's how I heard it explained. The body reacts to threats on its own- entirely without the user reacting themselves.
Apparently Beerus has the ability in the manga too.

I have no idea what 'Dokkan Battle' is but apparently it calls it, "Ultra Instinct Omen".
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby hellboy147 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:43 am

Once again Toriyama is backing to his own words. I remember when he said Whis is 15, Beerus 10, Goku 6. It makes sense if you consider a fact that Jiren is on par with Gods of Destruction; therefore, Goku is indeed getting stronger.
hellboy147
FactPiler

PreviousNext

Return to Factpile Debates