FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Goku's Happy that he has a Gauntlet in the World Tournament

This is where you will debate until the main site comes back online.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Re: Goku's Happy that he has a Gauntlet in the World Tournam

Postby darkwingdragon709 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Polloloko wrote:+Friendly

Its good to hear about you too, nah about the matches and depends lol, the only things that gets me a bit frustrated is Kitten over hyping Kain & darkwing overhyping Link ( I saw the Link vs Soma match and darkwing saying without knowing anything that Link can beat Gilgamesh, lol, I like Link a lot & BOTW is an awesome game but just for being our favorite disnt mean to overhype Link over people who are above him or stomps him ), good thing Wing is taking care of darkwing on the other match.

Yea, the Goku flying over snake way is a bit plot hole, but he still at the begining of the story, he should have gotten better after it.

Long time polloloko, good to hear from you.

...uh...I gotta ask, how was i over hyping link? Not only did I say that I felt link would lose to soma due to summon spam and infinite magic, I also made it clear that imo the duo would most likely fall to Gilgamesh with thier only chance being the two use tactics involving soma abusing his summons as meat shields allowing link to possibly close the distance to force him into CQC. I don't see how that's over hyping link.
darkwingdragon709
Misery Machine

Postby Polloloko » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Long time polloloko, good to hear from you.

Glad to hear about you too, my young padawan.

Oh, on the Sora & Link team match, about the some call "Insult" you think I tell you, its not an insult If some tells you that you have people backing you up, If that insult you then ok then.

...uh...I gotta ask, how was i over hyping link? Not only did I say that I felt link would lose to soma due to summon spam and infinite magic, I also made it clear that imo the duo would most likely fall to Gilgamesh with thier only chance being the two use tactics involving soma abusing his summons as meat shields allowing link to possibly close the distance to force him into CQC. I don't see how that's over hyping link.

Nah, it just looked like it in the Link & Sora team match thread & in the Soma vs Link thread that I admit I didnt finish reading due no señal in Puerto Rico, I even said to Friendly about the big question that you and me have in the Sora & Link team match that was "Can Link dodge lighting or move that fast?" I said that I belive Link can react and counter at that speed but there is no feats showing it but we have Link dodging lasers ( In TW is calced to be Revalistic but its 50/50 for, but still impressive ), I do belive Link have near Lighting speed reflexex & reactions ( I did the slow motion move in BOTW before Maria hits Puerto Rico, and I failed 3 times, but then when I do it once attacking an enemie in the thunder storm I saw a few lightings a few miles away, and with the slow motion skill, from what I saw, the lightings werent in slow motion BUT it looked like it slowed a bit as it hits the ground with the same speed, then I did one last time, when the lighting was about to hit me & an enemie was a long side me, I activated the skill, I back flip perfectly before the lighting could get me as its about to come down but...It still got me, I ask some players about it & they said that Ironicly we can react & defleact lasers from guardians but we can move a bit before the lighting comes down on us while on slow motion but it still get us, by that its easy to say that Link "could" react to lighting but not completetly as lighting still faster than him but that still something, its not Massive Hypersonic but could be Hypersonic in reactions & reflexes alone.

Ah, ok I though you were saying Link can defeat Gilgamesh lol, ok, yea Gilgamrsh is to op for the duo, not only Gilgamesh is very powerfull using Gate of Babilon but he is extremely good using CQC & Swords due him defeating Saber in cqc, yea Gilgamesh stomps lol

How do you think Link will do against these incarnations of Goku?, & how far will the Gokus get?

PS. I can only get in touch at near night due the señal on my phone due Puerto Rico's damage due Maria

#Puerto Rico se Levanta
English = #Puerto Rico will rise
Polloloko
Labled Incurable

Postby darkwingdragon709 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:37 pm

When you tried it did you do the dodge variant or did you use the bow focus? It's nearly impossible to do it ny dodging cause it requires you to try and time an enemy attack as a bolt of lightning comes down...which is crazy hard due to the random storms. The easiest thing to try is the bow focus, It slows link's perception at the same rate as the rush, but lets u do it manually as long as you are airborne.

The very best place to try is the top of the waterfall in the jungle where farosh appears every morning, his presence also guarantees a storm. Simply jump off the mountain and trigger the focus, you'll see that all bolts that drop are in slow mo, and even the ones nearest to you dance about slowly and you can actually watch each individual bolt land, and the freakin return stroke rise up. Now if you wanna dodge the bolts you have to do it by leaving a metal item on the ground to attract it. If you're wearing metal, no matter what you it will home in on you cause...for some reason hyrule lightning loves metal lol. It takes wicked timing but it's possible to clear the splash damage with a well timed back flip or side jump...for some reason even the lynels can do it.

Btw the stuff from before, thats all water under the bridge bro.
darkwingdragon709
Misery Machine

Postby Polloloko » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:06 pm

+Darkwing

Can you post a video of it plz, I will love to see it as a Feat.
Polloloko
Labled Incurable

Postby Polloloko » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:21 am

Ok, Im bore, Im gana let this clear:

1. Little Mac ( Punch Out! )

2. Terry ( Fatal Fury )

3. Kyo Kusonagi ( King of Fighters )

4. Liu Kang ( Mortal Kombat )

5. Baki Hanma ( Baki the Grappler )

6. Jin Kazama ( Tekken )

7. Kenshiro ( Fist of North Star [Presure Points exploding effects, does Not work] ) or Aang ( Avatar )

8. Kazuya Mishima ( Tekken )

9. Yujiro Hanma ( Baki the Grappler ) = Teen Goku Stops here ( Probably )

10. Toriko ( Toriko )

11. Yusuke Uremashi ( Yu Yu Hakusho ) = Teen Goku Stops here.

12. Monkie D. Luffy ( One Piece ) ------------------|

13. Ichigo Kurosaki ( Bleach ) --------------------> Saiyan Saga Goku Stops betwen these 3 , To posibly Namek Saga Goku ( SSJ ) to even Super ( Not Ultra Instinct or SSJ4, that will be a Stomp

14. Naruto Uzumaki ( Naruto/Shippuden ) ----/

15. Link ( Legend of Zelda [Composite] ) = Saiyan Saga or Namek Saga ( Including SSJ ) Goku might Stop in here

16. Raiden ( Mortal Kombat [Full Power + No MK rules] )

18. RYU ( Street Fighters [Composite If Need It] ) = Any Goku lose here, tbh

19. Marvel Animated Series Thor [Composite] = Probably a tie betwen Saiyan Saga or Namek Saga Goku

Final = DCAU Superman ( Composite = No heat vision to the brain ) = Goku loses but it will be close fight

Bonus Gauntlet:

1. Natsu Dragneel ( Fairy Tail ) = Teen Goku loses, Saiyan Saga Goku might Win, Namek Saga Goku Stomps.

2. Samus Aran ( Composite ) = Same as above.

3. Tai's Wargreymon ( Digimon ) = Saiyan Saga Goku Stops there.

4. Ben Tennyson ( Ben 10 [No! Alien X] ) = Depends on the Alien Ben use, and Goku might lose, I dare to say even Super Incarnation

Thats all, glad to comment in the site.....oh by the way = #DeathSite 8-)
Polloloko
Labled Incurable

Previous

Return to Factpile Debates