FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Match Suggestion Thread 2.0

This is where you will debate until the main site comes back online.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Match Suggestion Thread 2.0

Postby Friendlysociopath » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:45 am

Alright, so as you all know, the previous suggestion thread kinda got out of control fairly quickly. To that end- we're going to try something new in this one. The older thread will likely be locked to prevent farther posts but you're still free to look around and copy battles you want as needed. Anyone can make a comment here and ask for a match.
That said, the Match Aide is Here. That is where you can discuss match ideas you have if you want feedback before it's posted.
And when will it be posted? Simple- we're going to go in order of your comments on here. That way we can just ride the line down before zooming back to the top. Jumping into the "queue" will force you to wait your turn.

Now then, the point of the thread, how are we going to do suggestions for matches?

The Method

Each of you will have a comment, a single comment, only one comment. As you all possess the ability to edit your comments- you will be in charge of organizing your comment and the matches within.
The idea is that you can keep a list of matches you want and push them around as you wish in terms of order and when you're hoping for them to be posted.

Each of you can make your comment however you want but in theory it should be easy to read- I'll give an example of what we're looking for:

Date/Number
    Match Title
    Characters
    Images
    Description

Date/Number
If not the date, then at least post some sort of numbering system so we know which matches you want first. I don't mean post the date you want the match posted (which is up to me and Guardian)- I mean post the date you added the match suggestion to your comment. This allows us to know what order your matches should be looked at. You're free to change the order at any time but we can't promise we'll always see the changes.

Match Titles
This should effectively convey what your match is. For two-four characters fighting it could simply be A vs B vs C vs D. However, once you get beyond 4 characters I would suggest coming up with a descriptive expression to help define your match. "Cyborg Battle Royal", "Hunt the Chief", and so on. All of the old match-types are still able to be used. What-Ifs, Capture the Flag, and so on.

Characters
While this is self-explanatory for the 1v1 matches- it should of course be noted that any suggestion should have the involved characters mentioned so we know they're there. It's preferred you use the official canon names of the characters and include their media in parenthesis after the name.
For example, Goku (Dragonball Z).
Characters having multiple names and series do not need to have them all mentioned. The name and series you mention WILL be the one used when posting though- so keep that in mind.

Images
Let me be clear, do not flood your comment with the image function, that includes using spoilers. In theory you will have multiple matches in your comment- posting several images for each of them will quickly get out of hand. Images are not a requirement from you Pilers and they don't make your match come up any faster. However, I fully recognize wanting a cool picture to be used- if this is the case- simply link the url using the url function to ensure it isn't lost. We will see the url's and grab the images if you ask for them.
There is no limit to the amount of images you can add to a match but I would ask that you not go crazy with them (also you really should take note of the size, we can't use 2000x3000 images very well here). Some Pilers use limited data and more images eats it up faster- not to mention it requires more bandwidth.

Description
The meat of the match, this would be where you mention things like the arena, the rules, the incarnations, and so on. Pretty much anything you want noted that isn't in the above options should be put here.

Now I'm going to post an example of the sort of thing I'm hoping for- this example is going up because I want to show you how it works- not because I have some need to get a match out.
I included a list up above so this can be copied easily. You don't have to bold or anything else- just indenting and spacing alone will make this easier.

Date/Number
10/8/2016 or Match 1

Match Title
Shiroe vs Kirito

Characters
Shiroe (Log Horizon)
Kirito (Sword Art Online)

Images
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1d/80/18/1d8018a6ce75d8728db2a1c8b4eef5e4.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b4/Kirito_character_design.png

Description
Shiroe and Kirito both encounter one another in a forest, determining each other as a boss that must be defeated, the two do battle.
Kirito is his Sword Art Online incarnation.

Now- if you want another match (and you will) you can just add it beneath the first one using the same format.
Well, that's it- if you have questions you can feel free to message me and I'll add a Q&A section if needed. Have fun and keep up the Piling.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Re: Match Suggestion Thread 2.0

Postby Alpha or Omega » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:27 am

Number
Match Title
Characters
Images
Description
===============================================================================================================
Date/Number
Match 69

Match Title
Saki Amamiya vs Bahamut Zero

Characters
Saki Amamiya (Sin & Punishment)
Airen Jo (Sin & Punishment)
Bahamut Zero (Final Fantasy)

Description
Saki Amamiya, in his ruffian form, of Sin & Punishment faces Bahamut Zero from FF VII
Aien Jo is there to hold Saki's heart.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date/Number
Match 70

Match Title
Heihachi vs Onaga

Characters
Heihachi (Tekken)
Onaga (Mortal Kombat)

Description
Heihachi of Tekken faces against Onaga from the original timeline of Mortal Kombat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date/Number
Match 71

Match Title
Sophita vs Alm

Characters
Sophitia Alexandra (Soul Calibur)
Albein Alm Rudolf (Fire Emblem)

Description
Malice had spread throughout Valentia.
Rumors said that the source of ill intent is in the Temple of Mila.
Alm, the saint-king of Valentia, arrived at the Temple of Mila with his army.
Monsters poured out of the temple, and there was so many that it looked like a stream of flesh.
The army of Valentia and the monsters clashed in battle.
Alm, Celica, and his army slashed and stabbed through monsters.
Alm had cut a path through to the Temple of Mila, but before he and his army could enter, a woman with a bladed ring and a mass of monsters blocked the way.
Alm managed to cut his way through, leaving his army behind.

In blue armor, Alm wielded a large broadsword called Falchion. He had a blue shield, a bow, and a quiver.
Alm felt a chill emanating from the throne. He saw a sword like no other sitting on the throne; it looked like a hunk of raw iron wrapped by crimson flesh.
In front, a woman was standing on the stairs before the throne. Both of their eyes were locked on to each other.
She had a one handed sword and a round shield.
They both took stance and prepared for battle.

Alm is in his Hero Class. He has all his arts and skills.
He wields Falchion, his shield, a steel bow, and 40 arrows.
Sophita has her critical finish.
She wields the Omega Sword and the Elk Shield.
Date/Number
Match 72

Match Title
Renamon vs Juri

Characters
Renamon (Digimon)
Juri (Street Fighter)

Images
https://wikimon.net/images/thumb/8/84/Renamon_dtbs.jpg/200px-Renamon_dtbs.jpg
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30600000/Juri-is-thebest-juri-street-fighter-30650249-725-814.jpg

Description
Renamon vs Juri.
Renamon can't digivolve and Juri has her Feng Shui Engine.
Date/Number
Match 73

Match Title
Raphael vs Elektra

Characters
Raphael (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Elektra (Marvel)

Description
Sai users. Ninjas. Grit. Blood. Death.

One winner. One survivor
Date/Number
Match 74

Match Title
Darth Vader vs Char Aznable

Mecha
TIE Advanced (Star Wars)
MS-06 Zaku II Commander Type (Mobile Suit Gundam)

Description
These two masked villains fight in their vehicles.
Darth Vader's TIE Advanced and Char Aznable's custom Zaku II Commander Type
Date/Number
Match 75

Match Title
Isaac Clarke vs Chris Redfield

Characters
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)
Chris Redfield (Resident Evil)

Description
Survivors of zombie, survival, horror games face off
Date/Number
Match 76

Match Title
Jack Sparrow vs Joseph Joestar

Characters
Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean)
Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Description
Wily, creative opponents face off
Jack Sparrow with his pistol and saber faces Part 2 Joseph when he arrived in New York.

Date/Number
Match 77

Match Title
The Hunt for Darth Vader

Characters
Commander Shepard (Mass Effect)
Samus Aran (Metroid)
Zeratul (StarCraft)
Marneus Augustus Calgar (Warhammer 40,000)
Darth Vader (Star Wars)

Description
Many people heard of the atrocities that Darth Vader committed and Darth Vader's intentions. They each arrive on board the Death Star for different reasons and agenda.
Darth Vader has heard that several unidentified space craft had landed on the Death Star.
The Winner is the hunter who kills Darth Vader or if Darth Vader survives.
The hunters can face each other.
Commander Shepherd is a combination of all classes, has all weapons and powers.
Samus Aran is from Metroid: Samus Returns.
Zeratul has all his weapons.
Marneus Calgar has all his equipment.
Darth Vader is his legends and canon combined.
Date/Number
Match 78

Match Title
Valerian vs Star-Lord

Characters
Star-Lord (Marvel)
Valérian (Valérian and Laureline)

Description
Star-Lord and Valérian are their cinematic counterparts.
Star-Lord is from the MCU and this is Valerian from Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Date/Number
Match 79

Match Title
BSAA vs Special Forces

Team & Characters
BSAA (Resident Evil)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil)
Piers Nivans (Resident Evil)

vs
Special Forces (Mortal Kombat)
Sonya Blade (Mortal Kombat)
Jax Briggs (Mortal Kombat)
Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)
Jacqui Briggs (Mortal Kombat)

Description
Both the BSAA and Special Forces are in combat. They are in current incarnation.
Number
Match 80

Match Title
Jack Sparrow vs Hondo Ohnaka

Characters
Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Hondo Ohnaka (Star Wars)

Images
http://i.ndtvimg.com/i/2015-11/pirates-of-the-caribbean_640x480_41447300092.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c9/2a/89/c92a89ea3c7f37f240822ddfac699680--jack-sparrow-the-jack.jpg

Description
A man with a red bandanna covered by a blackish-brown hat walked into the temple. This man has dreadlocks running down the side. He has a short beard and a mustache, and people have heard of him. His name was Jack Sparrow.

Jack Sparrow: "Ah, I do love the pirate's life. Rum, women, and treasures. Mostly rum. Wrenches and treasures tend to slap me more than not. Some decent rum can't do that."
Jack Sparrow hopped up several stone steps to retrieve a silver orb glowing with a dark aura. It was small enough that you could hold it in the palm of your hand.
He grabbed the orb and his hand glows a dark light.
Jack Sparrow: "I can't wait for immortality. Sail the seas for eternity as the immortal Captain Jack Sparrow. Ooh, I like that."
Jack Sparrow danced down five steps only to see a scraggy man with goggles and a nice hat similar to his.

Hondo Ohnaka: "Ho ho, my fashionable looking fellow! I can allow you to sail beyond the seas and into the vast black skies, only if you allow me to hold onto that."
Jack Sparrow: "I'm sorry but unless you have ten more of these immortal granting orbs, I can't give this to you even if you had gold, ships, and a nice hat."
Hondo Ohnaka: "Well, my friend, I can offer you ten of those with a grand adventure for one of those orbs."
Jack Sparrow: "I actually don't need ten of these, I just need one. One immortality granting orb is just as good as ten. Now, I just need to return to my ship and figure how to open this up. Good day my weird scaled friend with five beards."

Jack Sparrow walked past Hondo Ohnaka, but only walked two meters when he hears the cock of a cold black gun.
Hondo Ohnaka: "I'm sorry, but I can't just lose immortality. It's just not good business for that to happen."
Jack Sparrow: "Oh, you don't want to fight me; I might drop the gem!"
Jack Sparrow started running and went down some stairs as Hondo Ohnaka fires shots of red pulses, all of which missed the fleeing pirate by a hair's width.

Jack Sparrow: "Alas my friend with bad fortune and taste, you will always remember this day as the day you almost shot-"
Jack never got to finish that line as one of the stone steps he ran on broke, and Jack tumbled down the stairs.
Hondo Ohnaka: "This is starting to look profitable."

Jack Sparrow faces Hondo Ohnaka.
These are two silly, clever pirates who have manage to get themselves into danger and out of it.
Jack Sparrow has a pistol and his hanger. Hondo Ohnaka has his blaster and saber.
Jack Sparrow is in current incarnation while Hondo Ohnaka is his age during the Clone Wars.
Number
Match 81

Match Title
Science Fiction vs Fantasy.

Characters
Darth Vader (Star Wars)
Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
Honor Harrington (Honorverse)
Judge Dredd (Judge Dredd)
Master Chief (Halo)
Yautja (Predator)
Robocop (Robocop)
Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)

vs.

Drizzt Do'Urden (Dungeons & Dragons)
Harry Potter (Harry Potter)
Link (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
Dovahkiin (The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim)
Harry Dresden (Dresden Files)
Gandalf (Lord of the Rings)
Richard Rahl (Sword of Truth)
Night King (Game of Thrones)

Images
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/10230d832e01d23f97c955d959771338.jpg

Description
All of them are current incarnation with the possible exception of Robocop and Link. Robocop is not the reboot version, and Link is from Breath of the Wild.

Number
Match 82

Match Title
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure vs Persona

Universes
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Persona

Images
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dc/Jjbagroup.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b5/73/4f/b5734fce5a9a2f38cb8c22fdfc4fbb04--the-velvet-persona-.jpg

Description
Standard Factpile Rules.
Number
Match 83

Match Title
Monster Hunter vs A Song of Ice and Fire

Universes
Monster Hunter
A Song of Ice and Fire

Description
Standard Rules.
Number
Match 84

Match Title
Miles Morales vs Miles Prower

Characters
Miles Morales (Spider-Man)
Miles "Tails" Prower (Sonic the Hedgehog)

Description
Heroes that were inspired by predecessors.
They've been the main lead to side kicks and have joined heroic teams.

Number
Match 85

Match Title
Wing Zero vs War Machine

Characters
Wing Zero (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing)
War Machine (Marvel)

Description
Wing Zero from the Gundam franchise faces War Machine from Marvel comics.
Number
Match 86

Match Title
Mobile Arsenal Free-for-All

Characters
Punisher (Marvel)
Boba Fett (Star Wars)
Lady (Devil May Cry)
Soldier 76 (Overwatch)
Rambo (Rambo)
Niko Bellic (Grand Theft Auto)
Bill Rizer (Contra)
Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
Yautja (Predator)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
Fox McCloud (Star Fox)
Arsenal (DC)
Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
Judge Dredd (Judge Dredd)
Venom Snake (Metal Gear)

Description
All weapons and tools they've laid their hands on. Well, the Punisher doesn't get the War Machine armor.
Number
Match 87

Match Title
Boba Fett vs Predator

Characters
Boba Fett (Star Wars)
Yautja (Predator)

Images
https://images.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_fill,h_470,q_auto:good,w_620/hjtagfukwugxseaapafx.jpg
http://www.scified.com/articles/xthe-predator-predator-4-officially-wrapped-filming-today-55.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4dNZHatOmD.jpg

Description
Two hunters in their sci-fi universe hunt each other.
Number
Match 88

Match Title
Indie and Nostalgia Free-for-All

Characters
Shantae (Shantae)
Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)
Rusty (SteamWorld Dig)
Gunvolt (Azure Striker Gunvolt)
Juan (Guacamelee)
Xeodrifter (Xeodrifter)
Teslamancer (Teslagrad)
Lilac (Freedom Planet)
Beck (Mighty No. 9)
Yooka (Yooka-Laylee)
Cuphead (Cuphead)
Hat Kid (A Hat in Time)

Description
None

Number
Match 89

Match Title
White Glint vs Lancelot Albion

Mecha
White Glint (Armored Core)
Lancelot Ablion (Code Geass)

Description
These two fast mechs face off.
Number
Match 90

Match Title
Winter Soldier vs Red Hood

Characters
Winter Soldier (Marvel)
Red Hood (DC)

Description
Sidekicks who have been in touch with death fight each other.
Number
Match 91

Match Title
Genji vs Gray Fox

Characters
Genji (Overwatch)
Gray Fox (Metal Gear)

Images
https://img00.deviantart.net/f8e2/i/2017/059/3/4/genji_vs_gray_fox_by_junray-db0no65.png

Description
Genji from Overwatch faces Gray Fox from Metal Gear.
Two cybernetic ninjas, with near death experience and employed by militaristic organizations, clash their blades.
Number
Match 92

Match Title
Aragorn vs Jon Snow

Characters
Aragorn II Elessar (Lord of the Rings)
Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)

Description
Aragorn II Elessar faces Aegon Targaryen known as Jon Snow.
Aragorn is from the films while Jon Snow is from the show.

Number
Match 93

Match Title
Living Tribunal, Elder God Demonbane, and the Spectre vs the Beyonders

Characters
Living Tribunal (Marvel)
Elder God Demonbane (Demonbane)
The Spectre (DC)
vs
The Beyonders (Marvel)

Description
All out battle between forces that treat several universes as pebbles.
Number
Match 94

Match Title
D.Va vs Metal Gear Rex

Characters
Hana Song / D.Va (Overwatch)
Metal Gear Rex (Metal Gear)

Images
https://i.redd.it/qga04er4hk9x.png

Description
On Shadow Moses Island, Metal Gear Rex was salvaged when the Omnics used the island as a base.
Omnics nearly repaired everything of the Metal Gear Rex; the incomplete part is the rail gun.
They are planning on using it to fire untraceable nukes everywhere, starting with South Korea.
D.Va was sent to Alaska to prevent the Omnics from sending it in a remote location.
She succeeded in destroying the base, but the Omnics reworked Rex to be automatic.
Number
Match 95

Match Title
Fighting Types vs Ansatsuken

Characters
Lucario (Pokémon)
Blaziken (Pokémon)
vs
Ryu (Street Fighter)
Ken (Street Fighter)

Images
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/36/d6/71/36d67188d14bd7eb463c895f7695ea9d--mega-pokemon-pokemon-fan.jpg
https://edge.alluremedia.com.au/m/k/2011/03/kenryu.jpg

Description
Lucario and Blaziken face off against Ryu and Ken Masters to prove the best of fighting franchises.
The fighting types are from the anime canon while Street Fighters are just from the main canon.

Number
Match 96

Match Title
Capcom vs Disgaea

Universes
Darkstalkers (Capcom)
Asura's Wrath (Capcom)
Viewtiful Joe (Capcom)
Mega Man Starforce (Capcom)
vs
Disgaea

Images
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--6NRUGNit--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/18j1afnc9j1o7jpg.jpg
https://static.gamespot.com/uploads/screen_kubrick/78/787590/2310347-disgaea+publicity+image.jpg

Description
Capcom gathers its best and sends them against Disgaea.
Number
Match 97

Match Title
Super Sonic vs Thanos

Characters
Super Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Thanos (Marvel)

Description
Super Sonic from Archie comics faces Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet from Marvel Comics.
Number
Match 98

Match Title
Nintendo vs Namco

Multiverses
Nintendo
Namco

Images
https://www.nintendo.com/images/social/fb-400x400.jpg
http://www.bandainamcostudios.com/en/images/common/ogimage.jpg

Description
All out war, but without crossovers and omnipotents.
Anything else is fair game.
Number
Match 99

Match Title
Godzilla vs Evangelion Unit-01

Characters
Godzilla (Godzilla)
Evangelion Unit-01 (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Description
Composite Godzilla faces composite Eva Unit-01
Number
Match 100

Match Title
Boba Fett vs Master Chief

Characters
Boba Fett (Star Wars)
Master Chief (Halo)

Description
The original first match appears again on the Topia.
Legends for Boba Fett.
Number
Match 101

Match Title
Wolverine vs Khârn the Betrayer

Characters
Wolverine (Marvel)
Khârn the Betrayer (Warhammer 40,000)

Images
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/4593902-3.jpg
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/3/3e/Kharn-bloodied.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20110321221429

Description
Standard Factpile rules

Number
Match 102

Match Title
Alucard vs Dante

Characters
Alucard (Hellsing)
Dante (Devil May Cry)

Description
Two red coats and gun users with super natural powers face off.
Not the reboot Dante.
Number
Match 103

Match Title
Clare vs Saber

Characters
Clare (Claymore)
Saber (Fate/Stay Night)

Description
Clare from Claymore faces Saber from Fate/Stay Night

Number
Match 104

Match Title
Sci-Fi Soldiers Free for All

Characters
Arc Trooper (Star Wars)
Imperial Death Trooper (Star Wars)
O.D.S.T. (Halo)
3rd Class Soldier (Final Fantasy VII)
Jaffa (Star Gate)
Millitarum Tempestus Scions (Warhammer 40,000)
Sniper Joe (Mega Man)
Kerberos Panzer Cop (Kerberos Panzer Cops)
MACO (Star Trek)
Helghast Trooper (Killzone)
Parademon (DC)
Colonial Marines (Alien)
Kig-Yar (Halo)
Cadian Shock Trooper (Warhammer 40,000)
Federation Marine (Metroid)
Hydra (Marvel)
Borg (Star Trek)
T-800 (Terminator)
Parasite Unit: Mist (Metal Gear)

Description
There is one of each trooper.
The last one standing wins.

Number
Match 105

Match Title
Jack Cayman vs Rick Taylor

Characters
Jack Cayman (MadWorld)
Rick Taylor (Splatterhouse)

Description
Jack Cayman from Madworld faces Rick Taylor from the reboot Splatterhouse.

Number
Match 106

Match Title
Fox McCloud vs Jango Fett

Characters
Fox McCloud (Star Fox)
Jango Fett (Star Wars)

Description
Andross paid Jango Fett to have him dead.
Fox McCloud is from Assault and will have
-Blaster
-Machine gun
-Gatling gun
-Homing Launcher
-Maximum amount of grenades
-2 Barrier Spheres
-Booster pack

Number
Match 107

Match Title
Sweet Tooth vs BX-02 Blodia

Characters
Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
BX-02 Blodia (Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness)

Description
Sweet Tooth from the Reboot Twisted Metal faces Blodia from Cyberbots.

Number
Match 108

Match Title
Captain Phasma vs Isaac Clarke

Characters
Captain Phasma (Star Wars)

Description
Sci-fi survivors face each other.

Number
Match 109

Match Title
League of Legends vs Defense of the Ancients vs Smite

Universes
League of Legends
Defense of the Ancients
Smite

Description
MOBAs face each other

Number
Match 110

Match Title
Amateur F-Zero Invitational

Characters
Batman (DC)
Captain America (Marvel)
JC Denton (Deus Ex)
Master Chief (Halo)
Joker (Mass Effect)
Tracer (Overwatch)
Amuro Ray (Mobile Suit Gundam)
Maximilian Jenius (Macross)
Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass)
Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Speed Racer/Gō Mifune (Speed Racer/Mach GoGoGo)
Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars)
Hera Syndulla (Star Wars)
Launchpad (Ducktales)
Death Stroke (DC)
Taskmaster (Marvel)

Description
Various different characters from different fictional backgrounds are dropped off in the world of F-Zero.
They get to choose any of the vehicles of F-Zero GX.
They race in Mute City on the Twist Road course.
They get to figure out the controls as they go.
There's 5 laps.

Number
Match 111

Match Title
Konami vs Capcom

Multiverses
Konami
Capcom

Description
These two companies face off with all the franchises they own.

Number
Match 112

Match Title
Lord Boros vs Konohagakure

Characters
Lord Boros (Lord Boros)
Boros' army (Lord Boros)
Naruto (Naruto)
Everyone in Hidden Leaf Village (Naruto)

Description
Lord Boros comes to a planet where a sage told him of a worthy challenger within the Hidden Leaf Village.
His ship appears over a village where a cliff was carved to look like several human heads.

Number
Match 113

Match Title
Carrie vs Eleven

Characters
Carrie White (Carrie)
Jane Hopper (Stranger Things)

Description
Supernatural girls in horror fiction face off.

Number
Match 114

Match Title
Reinhardt vs Poppy

Characters
Reinhardt (Overwatch)
Poppy (League of Legends)

Images
https://static.invenglobal.com/upload/image/2017/03/12/i1489378387953872.jpeg
https://static.lolwallpapers.net/2016/01/Poppy-Fan-Art-932x620.jpg

Description
Two tanks enter, ready to drop their hammers.

Number
Match 115

Match Title
Pit vs Kirito

Characters
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Kirito (Sword Art Online)

Description
Two protagonists of games face off. Kirito thinks Pit is a boss, and Pit fails to convince Kirito that he's in the wrong game.

Number
Match 116

Match Title
Warframe vs Destiny

Universes
Warframe
Destiny

Images
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hb26ivtIWN4/maxresdefault.jpg

Description
Tenno and Guardians (as well as both universes) collide in this universe battle.
Number
Match 117

Match Title
Lara Croft vs Chris Redfield

Characters
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Description
None

Number
Match 118

Match Title
Ryu vs Liu Kang

Characters
Ryu (Street Fighter)
Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat)

Images
http://img09.deviantart.net/c82b/i/2008/200/2/f/ryu_vs_liu_kang_by_monkgangsta.jpg

Description
These martial artists and protagonist of fighting games face off.

Number
Match 119

Match Title
Asura vs Thor

Characters
Asura (Asura's Wrath)
Thor (Marvel)

Description
Gods face off

Number
Match 120

Match Title
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Getter Emperor

Mecha
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Gurren Lagann)
Getter Emperor (Getter Robo)

Description
These powerful mechs fight.

Last edited by Alpha or Omega on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:28 am, edited 150 times in total.
"Darn-sung, dang-busted, horse-thievin', alien control panel which can't nobody work proper!" - Vigilante
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:17 am

Guess I'll go ahead and make my post of match suggestions, feel free to take them whenever in whatever order if you need a match Friendly numbering them more for the sake of neatness than what order I want them in.

Suggestion 36:
Spoiler
Date 10/9/17

Match Titles: Tatsumaki vs Mob

Characters
Tatsumaki (One Punch Man)
Mob (Mob Psycho)

Images

Description
A clash of psychic warriors
Round 1 Mob starts in base
Round 2 Mob starts in ??? form
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Kuja9001 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:45 am

Date

10/9/2016

Title

Armor Bros vs Demon Bros

Characters

Tatsumi & Wave

vs

Dante & Vergil

Description
Both parties are pulled from their worlds by a mysterious entity and placed in Oerba and are told that the only way to go home is to kill the opposing force.

In-Character
Standard Equipment
To the death

Bonus

Akame joins Wave/Tats while Nero joins Dante/Vergil

Battlefield
Kuja9001
FactPiler

Postby Friendlysociopath » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Getting my little template stuck up top
Match Title
Characters
Images
Description

---

Match Title
Talion vs Geralt

Characters
Talion (Shadow of Mordor), Geralt (Witcher)

Images

Description
Monster hunters battle- who will win?

---

Match Title
Ice-User Battle

Characters
Weiss Schnee (RWBY), Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail), November 11 (Darker than Black), Yoshino (Date a Live), Shoto Todoroki (Boku no Hero Acadamia), Snow Villiers (Final Fantasy XIII)

Images

Description
A song of ice and... more ice (It's cold here!)
Battle takes place on an urban street without people. I would rule that Toya is before the Three Kings Arc but... I don't think he actually DOES anything in that arc except for completing training to be an S-class. Still, he's as of the Dark Tournament arc. November 11 has a full pack of smokes.

---

Match Title
Batman vs Black Panther

Characters
Batman (DC comics), Black Panther (Marvel comics)

Images

Description
Bat and Panther, locked in battle to see who wears it best.

Round 1- Standard combat with standard equipment
Round 2- Bare-chested, no equipment, mono-a-mono
Round 3- Both have access to all equipment they could procure on their own (so no Lantern Ring for Batman for example, because it's not his and he didn't make it/buy it, Black Panther can't use the weapons any other Wakanda native has because it's not his nor did he make it/buy it)

First round takes place in Gotham, though nobody is going to do anything to mess with either combatant
Second round takes place on the Dead or Alive 5 Lost World stage (It's a nice flat mountain-top, very sunny and peaceful, you get the idea)
Third round takes place in Wakanda, though Black Panther has strictly warned the entire population not to interfere and they will not do so

---

Match Title
Shonen vs Light Novels

Characters
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach), Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto), Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece), Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail), Layfon Alseif (Chrome Shelled Regios), Gilgamesh (Nasuverse), Izayoi Sakamaki (Problem Children Are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?), Accelerator (A Certain Magical Index?)

Images

Description
Ichigo can be seen, Gilgamesh can be interacted with, neither side can 'death aura' the other in any way- (That means no Natsu dropping everyone from sheer heat for example)- fairly sure everyone can work around these things anyways but now the argument doesn't need to happen to begin with.
Gilgamesh is composited of all his Nasu-based incarnations (games, anime, manga, etc.)

---

Match Title
Hunt the...Shirou?

Characters
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII), Genos (One Punch Man), Samus (Metroid), Chosen Undead (Dark Souls), Asta (Black Clover), Dante (Devil May Cry)

Images
(tomorrow)

Description
This time around- something different is on the menu. Not Batman, not Master Chief, not Kratos- but the magus-in-training known as Shirou Emiya. The plan is simple- get the boy's (intact!) head and return it to the starting area. The body being attached is allowed but not recommended as it will slow them down. Should Shirou manage to fight off at least 3 of his combatants, he is instead the winner.
No time manipulation for anyone.
Sephiroth is Advent Children incarnation and will act like it.
Samus is the incarnation of the new game.
Battle takes place in an abandoned city. Shirou knows where everything in the city is and is composited of all 3 routes (NOT ARCHER).

---

Match Title
Color-Code Team Battle DO NOT POST

Characters

Images

Description
Red vs Blue vs Green vs Yellow- it's a battle of colors! No time-stops of any kind and no healing items/abilities save personal regen- so no Albion for Saver, etc. but Saber's natural regen for example would be fine.

Team Red
Dante (Devil May Cry), Erza (Fairy Tail), Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy VII)

Team Blue
Esdeath (Akame Ga Kill), Saber (Fate/stay Night),

Team Green
Rock Lee (Naruto), Roronoa Zoro (One Piece), Yoda (Star Wars)

Team Yellow
Yang (RWBY), Samus Aran (Metroid), Meliodas (Seven Deadly Sins)

---
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Mea quidem sententia » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Spoiler
Date/Number
10/10/2016 - Match 1

Match Title
Base Battle - All characters in their base form.

Character(s)
  1. Mario (Super Mario Bros.)
  2. Link (The Legend of Zelda)
  3. Samus Aran (Metroid)
  4. Pit (Kid Icarus)
  5. Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
  6. Mega Man (Mega Man)
  7. Mega Man X (Mega Man X)
  8. Beck (Mighty No. 9)
  9. Master Chief (Halo)
  10. Kratos (God of War)
  11. Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
  12. Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls)

Image(s)
Mario - https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/21 ... _mario.jpg
Link - https://nintendookie.files.wordpress.co ... scale1.jpg
Samus Aran - http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/data ... G_5934.jpg
Pit - http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 9-1025.jpg
Simon Belmont - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FeSVD4AYidY/U ... te_3DS.jpg
Mega Man - http://www.smashbros.com/images/og/rockman.jpg
Mega Man X - http://churchm.ag/wp-content/uploads/20 ... egaman.jpg
Beck - http://mightyno9.com/images/slider_ger/ ... beck_1.png
Master Chief - https://matteomazzali.files.wordpress.c ... pgcopy.jpg
Kratos - http://vgboxart.com/resources/render/18 ... a-prev.png
Cloud Strife - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1jBnMiXoVd4/T ... mplete.png
Dragonborn - http://mygaming.co.za/news/wp-content/u ... _big_2.jpg

Description
All characters are in their base forms, which means they all possess equipment/gear/upgrades that they would start out with. This could be one thing or many depending on what their respective games grant them at the beginning. All characters will have inherent abilities as well. While the majority of matches demonstrate who are the most powerful when they're outfitted with everything, the purpose of this match is to see who can win at their weakest.

Spoiler
Date/Number
12/11/2016 - Match 2

Match Title
What if? A Phazon meteor struck Hyrule.

Character(s)
  1. Link
  2. Zelda
  3. Ganondorf
  4. Leviathan

Image(s)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llyxo ... o1_500.jpg
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/met ... 0705153203

Description
A Phazon meteor strikes Gerudo Valley, causing it to become a desolate wasteland. Other parts of Hyrule were also affected in a drastic way. Phazon particulates dispersed upon impact. An updraft by the winds allowed for these particulates to enter nearby water sources, affecting flora and fauna alike. Those affected show symptoms, including loss of equilibrium, erratic respiration, muscle spasms, and in the most extreme cases, hallucinations. The King of Hyrule, as well as Princess Zelda are made known of these things by the Sages, and they attempt to keep things hidden so as not to cause mass hysteria. This causes concern for them as well, as they fear that a man of the Gerudos is known to rise up once every century. This event has occurred this century.

• Although Ganondorf is known to be a man's whose heart grows dark, causing him to become the character we know, what if instead his heart was twisted upon exposure to Phazon?
  • Given that Phazon makes one more powerful if they're strong enough to survive exposure, how powerful would Ganondorf be with Phazon-charged magic? What would happen if he had the Triforce of Power as well?
  • Could the Master Sword be overtaken by Phazon? Could it be infused?
  • What if Link acquired Phazon arrows?
  • What if the Triforce was exposed to Phazon?
  • Given the fact that the Leviathan seeks one powerful enough, what would Ganondorf's new name be?
  • Do you think Link, Zelda, and the Sages would have enough resources to stop the Phazon from spreading? Do you think they could stop Ganondorf in his new form and with his new power?

Spoiler
Date/Number
12/15/2016 - Match 3

Match Title
What if? Link was raised by the Luminoth.

Character(s)
  1. U-Mos
  2. Link

Image(s)
http://www.metroid-database.com/bestiar ... p2_thm.jpg
http://www.wall321.com/thumbnails/detai ... com_65.jpg

Description
A young mother was wounded and knew not where to go. Not knowing how much time she had left to live, she sought for a miracle from the goddesses. Just then, a bright light appeared before two moth-like humanoids approached. The woman spoke in Hylian to the two whom she believed was the answer to her prayer. Though not Hylians themselves, they had on their person a translator. Before the woman passed on, she handed her child to the humanoids. The Luminoth, U-Mos, took the boy to a planet called Aether. He integrated the boy with his own DNA, granting the boy with extraordinary physical and psychic abilities. The boy, who was named Link, was trained to become a warrior. He was gifted with powered armor to resemble the appearance of the Luminoth on his sixteenth birthday. Link did many great deeds and became famous.

Then one day, a meteor struck the planet Aether, causing a great calamity. The young man made sure his adoptive father was all right. U-Mos told his son that a team of scientists were sent over to the impact crater. However, to their astonishment, there wasn't an impact site, but rather a dimensional rift. Furthermore, half of their energy controllers contained the planetary energy while the others went missing. It wasn't long until a black fog emitted from the rift, attempting to take control of anything it could possess. When the report got back to U-Mos, Link heard and knew what he should do. At that moment, a golden emblem appeared on the back of the young man's left hand. He summoned his powered armor, and before he left, he heeded the words: "May the Light of Aether shine upon you!"

Link dons the dark suit and wields the power beam. He lacks the energy transfer module for now, since it has not yet been developed. The energy transfer module has a core made of pure light to make the bearer resist Ing possession.

• Will Link be able to overcome possession by the Ing with the Triforce of Courage, should he be attacked?
  • How far do you think Link will get if he is to receive the same kinds of upgrades Samus acquired?
  • If Link succeeds in restoring the majority of the planetary energy, his dark suit will be blessed with the Light of Aether, granting him the light suit, as well as a legendary blade made of pure light. Do you think Link can slay the Emperor Ing?

Spoiler
Date/Number
3/28/2017 - Match 4

Match Title
Stone Cold

Characters
  • Link (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
  • Thardus (Metroid Prime)

Images
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/met ... 0823153719
https://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2016/ ... jpg?w=1130
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/met ... 0629184923

Description
Link recalls facing different kinds of rock monsters—golems. Upon stepping into the Quarantine Cave, Link approached a pile of builders. He readied his blade and shield, knowing of stone and frost talus'. As he approached, the earth trembled, and soon before him stood a towering humanoid made up of massive boulders. This wasn't like any talus Link had ever fought before. Worse, the cold was getting to him. Link whipped out a spicy elixir and drank before battle.

Spoiler
Date/Number
?/??/2017 - Match 5

Match Title

Characters
  • Mother Brain (Super Metroid/Metroid: Other M)
  • Calamity Ganon (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Images

Description

Spoiler
Date/Number
08/24/2017 - Match 6

Match Title
If Smash Characters Were True to Realism

Characters
  • All characters in the entire Super Smash Bros. series.

Images

Description
All characters enter our universe and experience sudden changes that conform to the physical, biological, and chemical laws. Will those who are top tier remain that way?

•All fictional equipment is converted to real-world counterparts
•No magic, paranormal, or divine abilities.
•All characters are subject to hunger, thirst, exhaustion, the elements.
•All characters with multiple games are restricted to their prime.

Spoiler
Date/Number
09/08/2017 - Match 7

Match Title
Samus Aran's Battle Royale

Character(s)
  • All Samus incarnations from 1986 to present time.

Image(s)

Description
Most Samus incarnations will be present. This will exclude Samus from Metroid Prime Pinball and Metroid Prime: Federation Force. Since Metroid Prime 4 isn't released, it will be excluded as well. The originals who have been replaced by their remakes also make their appearance. Each incarnation will possess the ability to use crystal flash and concentration, since they're the selfsame Samus. They'll only have the upgrades they acquire in their own game. Power bombs aren't authorized because it's highly unlikely that this will change the outcome.

Date/Number
09/20/2017 - Match 8

Match Title
The Metroid Gauntlet

Character(s)
  • Link (BotW)
  • Metroid
  • Alpha Metroid
  • Gamma Metroid
  • Zeta Metroid
  • Omega Metroid
  • Queen Metroid

Bonus: If Link succeeds, can he defeat the mature forms of the Alpha, Gamma, Zeta, and Omega Metroids? These Metroids have a reddish green shell, are more durable, and have stronger attacks.

Image(s)

Description
Link has been transported to SR388, but his mission isn't to wipe out the Metroid threat. He simply will face off each Metroid one-on-one. If he succeeds, he will be transported from one room to another where he will encounter the next life cycle of the Metroids. Link's resources won't replenish after each battle, since they will be maxed out. Foods won't be useful here, simply because eating and restoring one's health instantly is purely a game mechanic. Rather, Link will have access to fairies (6 is the limit, it seems), elixirs, and a single use of his abilities he was granted by the other champions. In other words, once the ability has been used up, it cannot be used again.

All Metroids and their life cycles are based on their portrayal in Metroid: Samus Returns. Link doesn't have access to other types of clothing or armor, either. The elixirs will have to do. Given that only one effect can be used at a time, Link will need to think carefully about his options. The reason why I'm doing this is because even if Link did have access to his other clothes and armor, he couldn't just immediately change his clothes or armor on the fly like he can in BotW. Doing so would be too dangerous in combat, and not knowing what to expect next wouldn't help. Link is aware that Metroids are vulnerable to the cold.
Last edited by Mea quidem sententia on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Mea quidem sententia
Ready For Action

Postby Sakuza » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Date/Number
11/5/2016
*Super Important* that this match be made sometime between 11/26-11/28 this year. That is my personal request.

Match Titles
Walter C. Dornez vs. Alexander Anderson
Characters
Walter C. Dornez (Hellsing)
Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)
Images
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ori ... _super.jpg
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/hel ... 0615205159
Description
Scenario 1
Teen Human Walter (during The Dawn/1944) vs. Base Anderson

This fight takes place where Walter/Alucard fought The Captain. Starting distance is 20 meters.

Scenario 2
Vampire Walter vs. Nail Anderson

This fight takes place in a London city block with a starting distance of 30 meters. Both are bloodlusted with the intent to kill the other. In this scenario, Walter can fight at full strength for 10 minutes straight before his body starts to falter because of the unstable vampire surgery. Five minutes after that, he will completely regress from his adult stage to his teenage years.

Match Titles
Walter C. Dornez vs. Millennium/Seras

Characters
Tubalcain Alhambra (Hellsing)
Zorin Blitz(Hellsing)
Rip van Winkle (Hellsing)
Luke Valentine (Hellsing)
Seras Victoria (Hellsing)

Description
This is human Walter in his teenage years. He fights these vampires:
- Luke valentine
- Tubalcain Alhambra
- Rip van Winkle
- Zorin Blitz
- Seras Victoria

Starting distance is 10 meters. How far does he get?

Date/Number
11/11/2016

Match Titles
Walter C. Dornez vs. Millennium/Seras

Characters
Tubalcain Alhambra (Hellsing)
Zorin Blitz(Hellsing)
Rip van Winkle (Hellsing)
Luke Valentine (Hellsing)
Seras Victoria (Hellsing)

Description
This is human Walter in his teenage years. He fights these vampires:
- Luke valentine
- Tubalcain Alhambra
- Rip van Winkle
- Zorin Blitz
- Seras Victoria

Starting distance is 10 meters. How far does he get?
Last edited by Sakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hellsing Thread Compilation:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aFP ... mIAqhg/pub

A comprehensive list of Hellsing versus debate threads and power ranking threads/videos all across popular crossover battledomes and sites.
Sakuza
Out of Exile

Postby Lowk » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Tenno vs Link
Spoiler
Tenno(Warframe)
https://i.imgur.com/kzJb4RI_d.jpg?maxwi ... ity=medium
Amp(Raplak Prism, Pencha Scaffold, Juttni brace)
Excalibur frame(Nikana Prime, Paris Prime, Hikou prime, Glaive prime)
All Focus schools mastered

Link(Breath of The Wilds)
https://www.onlinepc.ch/img/6/3/1/5/4/5 ... 5_h971.jpg
Master Sword
Ancient bow(All arrows except Ancient)
Hylian Shield
All runes
All champion powers

The Tenno's ship has crash-landed in Hyrule.
Last edited by Lowk on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 58 times in total.
Smokey Bear: Omnipotence concerning Wildfires
McGruff: Omnipotence concerning crime
-Deathbattle Never change Deathbattle

Don't try to confuse me with your science.
-Geoff "Z-Bo" Ramsey
Lowk
All Secrets Known

Postby pimpmage » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:02 am

Current match ideas:
Spoiler
Khorne Flake Gauntlet
Kharn just wakes up in the morning, stomach rumbling for some delicious Khorne Flakes. Unfortunately, the path to his kitchen is blocked by a groups of opponents willing to stand between Kharn and his favorite breakfast cereal. Armed with only his trusty Darksteel spoon, Kharn will stab and slash his way to a filling breakfast.
These characters will be standing in his way:

Group 1.
Gen 1 power ranger team.

Group 2.
Laura Croft and Nathan Drake

Group 3.
A level 5 Pathfinder/DnD adventuring party.

Group 4.
All FMA Homunculi human forms, first death is final death.

Group 5.
Overwatch team.

Group 6.
5 Xenomorphs (Aliens)

Group 7.
Judge Dread, Doomguy (w/o railgun or BFG), Deadpool (first death is final and he knows it.), John Wick

Group 8.
Payday team of 5.

Group 9.
Kratos, Subject Delta, Gordon Freeman

Group 10.
The cubord containing this cereal. They're GRRRRRREAT!!!

Spoiler
Titan Legion vs Attack on Titan.
A Titan Legion Finds itself in charge of defending the lives of any human populations in the AOT verse at the beginning of the series. The Legion consists of 1 Imperator, 3 Warlords, 6 Reavers, and 12 Warhounds. How would the story be affected? Would the Titan Legion be able to survive?
Last edited by pimpmage on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
pimpmage
Taste the Pain

Postby CH1C4N0444 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Match 12:
Spoiler
Batman Beyond vs Spider Man (Miguel O'Hara)

Match 13:
Spoiler
Bane vs Deathstroke vs Ra's al Ghul
Last edited by CH1C4N0444 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:46 am, edited 11 times in total.
CH1C4N0444
I Am the Highway

Next

Return to Factpile Debates