FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Match Suggestion Thread

This is where you will debate until the main site comes back online.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Match Suggestion Thread

Postby Megaraptor18 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:07 pm

This is the Match Suggestion Thread post your match suggestions here and we will edit them into this very post to allow Factpilers to see what matches are coming up and try and set release dates for said matches.

Template

Note this is for Authors to follow

-Name of Match and fighters:
--Details: (What page is the details of the fight. Look at the matches posted to see what I mean. Page numbers listing will reduce mess on this page.)
--Match Date: (When the match begins)

Note Once a match is posted and has it's own thread you must delete the suggestion. Posts have a character limit somewhere between 10,000 to 29,000 I think and while it's enough for most posts (more than) I have a gut feeling that this post will have lots of suggestions to the point it will reach it's limit.

Match List

-DC vs Marvel Relaunch

--Which relaunch is objectively better?

--Which one will end up being hot garbage?

--Which one do you care about more?
---Details: Page 1
---Match Date: July 1st

-Kain vs Eternal Gauntlet
---Details: Page 1
---Match Date: July 2nd

-Universe War, The Worlds of Skulduggery Pleasant(by Derek Landy) Fairy Tail(by Hiro Mashima of Rave Master fame), The Irregular at Magic High School(by Satou Tsutomu and making its debut as a universe on-site), Hellsing(by Kouta Hirano) and the Marvel Cinematic Universe to War
--Details: Page 1
--Match Date July 3rd

Will add matches as soon as they're suggested.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Re: Match Suggestion Thread

Postby Nsl98 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:08 pm

Vs

Which relaunch is objectively better?

Which one will end up being hot garbage?

Which one do you care about more?
Nsl98
Freak On A Leash

Postby Kitten Lord » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:36 pm

Posted this in alternate battles before all this was set up, so here it is again here.

Kain vs Eternal Gauntlet

There has to be a Kain match while this new phase of the pile is going on so I will start with a biggie and will potentially add more to this gauntlet as time goes on thanks to the ability to edit the starting match.

Setting the stage;

Kain has overthrown a prime version of Earth, a central hub to countless other fictions. Not being content with just ruling Nosgoth he plans to take over the other fictions, he has plucked characters from various fictions to stand as champions for their worlds (mortal kombat style) and placed them on this one to fight.

Battlefield

Kain takes this Earth which appeared exactly as ours does today and has pressured it from all sides using his TK with a gesture, crushing down the topography until it appears to be a perfect sphere, smooth all the way around. The planet has the same qualities as earth regardless of its size which brings us to the next point, the planet will change size to fit the requirements of the combatants. If the combatants are likely to destroy an Earth sized body relatively easily, the planet will be the size of Jupiter, the entire solar system and possibly the universe or more (while still retaining Earth properties, gravity, lightning etc). There is as many celestial bodies and types as our universe scattered throughout the cosmos around this Earth regardless of its size.

Kain has placed a vast version of his throne room as can be seen here;

The exact same in appearance and layout but the area of the throne room is about 10km with Kains throne in the middle. Kain stands by his throne while the opponents stand in a similar fashion to those in the image before him but 100 meters away from him, and 10 meters apart from each-other.

Rules;

Typical pile rules apply. Characters will fight to the best of their ability, all powers and abilities work for them as if they were in their own universe ensuring a neutral battlefield. The battle ends when one side has killed or incapacitated the other.

The characters initially intend to work together but this "may" be twisted by Kain.

Kain, Scion of Balance

Kain is post Defiance, he has the Soul Reaver and all emblems.

The Gauntlet

Kain will fight a number of challengers at a time, he will, if victorious drink their blood, gain all their physical statistics, resistances, powers and abilities (as well as at least their knowledge and understanding of how to use them) and then move on to the next phase of the gauntlet. He gains their blood no matter what state they were in upon death, even vaporization.

Phase 1

Naruto

White Beard

Asura

Pre-Destructor version.

Vampire Hunter D

He has his sword, stakes, horses etc, standard setup but not the accords.

Phase 2

The Primarchs

In their golden age before the heresy.

Deathwing

Malygos

Phase 3

To be continued.
Kitten Lord
Organ Grinder

Postby Commander Cross » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:11 pm

Sir, I have a Universe War that may have some bugs to iron out, though I know this kind of fight has potential and wouldn't propose it if I didn't have faith in it.
Just needs some last-minute tuning if need be and it'll be good-to-go, I hope.

It's in the spoiler-tag, a 5-way Universe War is intended.
Spoiler
Commander Cross wrote:http://a406.idata.over-blog.com/300x225/3/10/64/30/desktop4_800x600.jpg vs. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-zQIC ... ortada.jpg vs. https://pp.vk.me/c621619/v621619250/9c4 ... xZor0U.jpg vs. https://em.wattpad.com/264d19230fa6e806 ... w=360&q=80 vs. http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploa ... 60x207.jpg

Image vs. Image vs. Image vs. Image vs. Image

This is a Universe War meant to be pitting The Worlds of Skulduggery Pleasant(by Derek Landy) Fairy Tail(by Hiro Mashima of Rave Master fame), The Irregular at Magic High School(by Satou Tsutomu and making its debut as a universe on-site), Hellsing(by Kouta Hirano) and the Marvel Cinematic Universe to War against each other to see whichever one has much if any survivors left by the time the mayhem ensures.
Also to make it clear, ToAA-level beings are barred before anyone gets any 'funny' ideas.

All characters are current or if said ones are dead, at their peak, all verses will have their strongest fighters.

Protagonists/Antagonists – This stage has a few heroes/protagonists/anti-heroes and a few villains/antagonists/anti-villains of each side duke it out for their universe.

Skulduggery Pleasant(EoS and strongest incarnations with Lord Vile's Armor and a Godkiller Sword, 100% maximum power intended and starting out as his Dark Side, Accelerator Engine in play with 3+ Billion Souls), Valkyrie Cain(with the Scepter of the Ancients and the Meryyn Sigil active for as long as the fighting's on, at her strongest incarnations possible) Mevolent(with a Godkiller Sword of his own, at maximum power and with the Magic-sucker gun at hand.) and Darquesse(Pre-EoS) for The World of Skulduggery Pleasant, Natsu, Jellal(at most fighting fit incarnations possible), Zeref and Mard Geer from Fairy Tail, Tatsuya Shiba, Masaki Ichijou, Sirius and Zhou Gongjin from The Irregular at Magic High School('The Irregular at Magic High School' making its debut on-site along with the 4 of them, and Angelina Shields as the current 'Sirius' in-play here), Alucard(Pre-Schrodinger and at 100% maximum power), Alexander Anderson(most equal incarnations regarding the opposition, can go either way on whether or not Helena's Nail is allowed or not), Seras Victoria(EoS) and Walter C. Dornez(Prime conditions) representing the Hellsing universe, and MCU Thor(at strongest incarnations), Loki(at strongest incarnations from the MCU and with his Scepter), Vision and Ultron for the Marvel Cinematic Universe themselves.

Total War- characterless flat battlefield, endless earth and soil as far as the eye of any god or man can see and across inhabitable planets.

All Sides go all-out, Time Powers aren't available for all sides involved, meaning attempts to Travel to the past 2 months or so before the fighting starts won't work or anything of the sort and Dimensional travel isn't allowed here.

Direct interference from the Gods of Fairy Tail or Skulduggery Pleasant aren't welcome barring use of physical Avatars.

Total War- characterful War Zone section

The same as above, only the new War-zones will be a makeup of all the verses worlds put together, the battles will be fought across Earthland where Fairy Tail can use Eclipse Gates to travel through time, If the MCU gets Time-travel means they may be allowed to make use of them to travel time and Everyone else can use their time powers in this match as well if they have any, and Multi-world or Alternate Dimension-travel is allowed too.

Said buildings exist on the battlefield, e.g. Gordon Edgely's Mansion, The Bifrost Bridge, Eclipse Gates so these advantages can be lost for either side. The rules that govern time travel is characters can only travel in their own time stream and can only gather knowledge from previous characters, some weapons can be brought through and heroes that have died previously from Skulduggery Pleasant, Fairy Tail or the Marvel Cinematic Universe may be brought back but only if no one similar exists in the current verse, The Grotesquery cannot bring another army of the exact same Faceless Ones for example if they're already there.

There are hundreds of trillions of the dead across various War zones for Skulduggery Pleasant-verse Necromancers/Darquesse to use as could Alucard or the Tartaros guild or the Alvarez Empire call upon the undead.

The Book of Names is allowed in play for Skulduggery Pleasant, and the Books of Zeref are also allowed, and all sides are allowed to bring out their biggest guns and all the factions of the given Universes are all working together to ensure their respective side gains victory.

4 Sides against 1, Campaign of the 5 Universes?

The strongest universe out of the 5 will be faced by the other four in conditions similar to the above battle. This stage is mainly with finding out if one universe can actually beat the other four at once.

So which side takes most of this?

I hope this will work.
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Reminds me of factpile in general!
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Friendlysociopath » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:53 pm

I would suggest that first we bring over the matches that are "active" in the main site first.
And then get to suggestions.
Also I think some conventions are in order for naming, but I'll get to that on my break.'
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby CH1C4N0444 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:04 pm

Scrub, why suggest anything with Kain? It always ends with the same bullshit, you make up new abilities or power levels for Kain and we all tell you no...and honestly, if he does have any of the shit you say he does then there's honestly no point in any debates with him since no one can really top planck levels of processing speed...it's just pointless and petty at this point.
CH1C4N0444
I Am the Highway

Postby Megaraptor18 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:13 pm

Friendlysociopath wrote:I would suggest that first we bring over the matches that are "active" in the main site first.
And then get to suggestions.
Also I think some conventions are in order for naming, but I'll get to that on my break.'

Admin gave me a list of authors from the main site and your name was one of them. I sent an email to you asking if you're willing to be in a new group I'm forming for the debate section. The Author's Group will have Moderator authority over these threads.

Now I haven't been on the main site in a while so you gentlemen are going to need to act fast on bring some active fights over here.

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Postby Megaraptor18 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:21 pm

Note I have updated the rules of this thread with a template and tricks for those who are promoted to Author.

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Postby Friendlysociopath » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:09 am

For either my own sake or the sake of those who are also posting- these are the last 3 matches that seemed like they were still being debated.

Vampire Gauntlet
UNSC vs Independence Day Aliens
Starkiller Base vs Suncrusher

And I've copied the last 5 comments from each of them as well.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Megaraptor18 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:14 am

Alright go ahead and post those matches. Just create the threads in this section and begin those debates.

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Next

Return to Factpile Debates