FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Factpiler Trivia Thread

For general sillyness.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Factpiler Trivia Thread

Postby Commander Cross » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:14 pm

The questions were intended for the Hermit, his rank as the Lieutenant of the site is getting more in question by the day.
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Reminds me of factpile in general!
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Hermit » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:34 am

@ The Commander

1. Real life has caught up to me and I guess I just became more blunt with my posts.
2. Sorry if I used you as an example, I was just wondering if post count had any effect on how Admin chooses moderators.
Hermit
All Secrets Known

Postby Commander Cross » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:24 am

Hermit wrote:@ The Commander

1. Real life has caught up to me and I guess I just became more blunt with my posts.
2. Sorry if I used you as an example, I was just wondering if post count had any effect on how Admin chooses moderators.

1. Well you're even more of a ghost of your better days than I am, and our better days were at August-October 2011, last time I checked.
2. Don't worry about it, like I said, I don't know either and let's be glad this is one of those matters where I don't mind the answer either way.
I'll find out about it another day, no rush to pay.

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Hermit » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:34 am

Commander Cross wrote:Well you're even more of a ghost of your better days than I am, and our better days were at August-October 2011, last time I checked.

Of course I do, many of the recent matches are ones that I have little knowledge about, so I can't comment on them without making a fool of myself.
Hermit
All Secrets Known

Postby Commander Cross » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Hermit wrote:
Commander Cross wrote:Well you're even more of a ghost of your better days than I am, and our better days were at August-October 2011, last time I checked.

Of course I am, many of the recent matches are ones that I have little knowledge about, so I can't comment on them without making a fool of myself.

You wanna tell that to This fight, in particular?

Why is it that every time you get beaten around and I try to help you get back up, you refute the help and every time it happens, it bites us both in the asses?
If I say that this fight is pretty much the last chance you can get as far as being taken with seriously positive regards would be noted, would you believe me?

If I go out of my way and bluntly ask you (that aside from the Potter-world vs Pirates of the Caribbean or the Cartoon Network Civil War) what the hell have you done right, Post-October 2011 onward, would you take all these questions and more, seriously?
If I confess that even Skull Kid will have far better days than we ever will at the rate things are going, will you wake up and join?

Back to main thread matters for everyone else:

What is the First ever Universe War that involves the Tenchi Muyo Multi-verse by chance?

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Commander Cross » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:18 am

Bonus question: Guess the Veteran Factpiler who's currently back tonight and you win a prize?
Anybody up to the task?

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Hermit » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:33 am

Please tell, what is that standard of which you judge us 'Pilers?

If way of judging is through the number of matches that appeal to you, then I have Hogwarts vs John Carpenter's The Thing.

If your way of judging is by how many fights I've participated in, then I have been on a lot post October 2011, you just weren't there.

If your way of judging is by my participation on the Forums, then I am more active here than on the mainland because I'm either not that knowledgeable in the matches or somebody else beat me to what I want to say.

How did it bite you back? I barely go to the mainland save for a comment or two. The last time I was really active was when USA vs UK was popular.

The first Universe war with Tenchi Muyo is the recent one betwee Tenchi, TTLG, DC< Warhammer, Marvel, and Doctor Who.

Veteran Piler? Galorian?
Hermit
All Secrets Known

Postby Commander Cross » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 am

Hermit wrote:Please tell, what is that standard of which you judge us 'Pilers?

If way of judging is through the number of matches that appeal to you, then I have Hogwarts vs John Carpenter's The Thing.

If your way of judging is by how many fights I've participated in, then I have been on a lot post October 2011, you just weren't there.

If your way of judging is by my participation on the Forums, then I am more active here than on the mainland because I'm either not that knowledgeable in the matches or somebody else beat me to what I want to say.

How did it bite you back? I barely go to the mainland save for a comment or two. The last time I was really active was when USA vs UK was popular.

The first Universe war with Tenchi Muyo is the recent one between Tenchi, TTLG, DC and Warhammer, Marvel, and Doctor Who.

Veteran Piler? Galorian?

I judge primarily by what gets results at the end of the day, whether it be by fresh new blood or new worlds to explore, or how well everyone can rally together under common causes.
In some cases, do all 3 at the same time!

I was there, watching a lot of the ones that involved you, unless you count the troll hives out there of course.
As for John Carpenter's The Thing, I feel I'd be useless if I tried to get involved and I felt blessed that(aside from the occasional troll) nothing on the level of Death Eater Jonson arrived in there.

Every time I asked if you had any novels on you, it was meant to help organize a proper line of defense whenever we're on the same side.
The requests weren't followed in time and as a result(among other things) that's where the attempts bit us all back.

Thank you for recalling this fact.

Actually it was Pondering Fool who got back on the first of September, but you deserve a positive conciliation prize.

Here's my question:

How come the 3-vs-3 universe war is far better than anything Death Eater Jonson* has or will ever suggest?

1.) (My name for the Troll who doesn't deserve the first half of his username, and should never have been allowed on-site!)

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Xeno Dimentio » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:12 pm

Hermit wrote:@ The Commander

It doesnt. Its whoever the Global Moderators feel will be able to get work done while being friendly to all users.
Xeno Dimentio
Utopia Warlord

Postby bardian97 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Who's the guy bumping every thread in the forum games?
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games