FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

[Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

For general sillyness.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: [Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

Postby Hitman H94 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:00 am

Friendlysociopath wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:Bought FFXV somewhat recently and completed it last night around 3am, great game and still got lots to do.


Huh, everyone I know complains about it non-stop like nothing whatsoever is worth playing.
The term "echo-chamber" comes to mind though.

Well I can see some reasons why people would say that especially without all the changes they made eventually, some parts really needed changing and they have made amendments which in my opinion improve the game a lot.

Story is a bit iffy in places but overall I really enjoyed the game.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17780
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: [Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

Postby ka-tet19 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:29 pm

So what happened to factpile?
whatever becomes has already happened before the after thought began at all
Image
User avatar
ka-tet19
Ready For Action
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: [Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

Postby Alpha or Omega » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Mostly inactive.
Some members left or lurk.
Image
A lesson is learnt from victory, a thousand from defeat.
User avatar
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4919
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am
Location: On the Move

Re: [Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

Postby ka-tet19 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:48 pm

So are all the old mainland debates gone forever?
whatever becomes has already happened before the after thought began at all
Image
User avatar
ka-tet19
Ready For Action
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: [Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

Postby Alpha or Omega » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Yes. Pretty much.
Admin has a blogspot running, but nothing happens there...
Image
A lesson is learnt from victory, a thousand from defeat.
User avatar
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4919
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am
Location: On the Move

Re: [Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

Postby ka-tet19 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Alpha or Omega wrote:Yes. Pretty much.
Admin has a blogspot running, but nothing happens there...

That's sad. I always assumed there would be a factpile to come back to.
whatever becomes has already happened before the after thought began at all
Image
User avatar
ka-tet19
Ready For Action
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Re: [Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

Postby Friendlysociopath » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:39 pm

ka-tet19 wrote:So what happened to factpile?


A lot of members seemed to respond negatively to moving to the topia for... reasons I admit I don't understand. So they never came in and saw we made a new section that basically IS the old Factpile. "Not my scene" was one of the excuses I remember.
Others had the long-predicted rage-quit and wanted nothing more to do with the site (Ace vs Natsu comes to mind).

I'm sure more of the lurkers would comment if we had matches that interest them- but we can't know what they want to see unless they post in the match suggestion thread.
User avatar
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People
 
Posts: 4772
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Re: [Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

Postby Mister Teal » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:13 pm

happy new win
User avatar
Mister Teal
Psychotron
 
Posts: 9560
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 am

Re: [Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

Postby bardian97 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:24 pm

Friendlysociopath wrote:
ka-tet19 wrote:So what happened to factpile?


A lot of members seemed to respond negatively to moving to the topia for... reasons I admit I don't understand. So they never came in and saw we made a new section that basically IS the old Factpile. "Not my scene" was one of the excuses I remember.
Others had the long-predicted rage-quit and wanted nothing more to do with the site (Ace vs Natsu comes to mind).

I'm sure more of the lurkers would comment if we had matches that interest them- but we can't know what they want to see unless they post in the match suggestion thread.

I just don't really debate no mo'.
It's sad that the active debaters left though. I thought they might've revived the topiary but that didn't really happen.
You're all cuties and I love you 2018 win
Image
Dicks
User avatar
bardian97
Psychotron
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am
Location: Dicks

Re: [Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

Postby ka-tet19 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:23 pm

bardian97 wrote:
Friendlysociopath wrote:
ka-tet19 wrote:So what happened to factpile?


A lot of members seemed to respond negatively to moving to the topia for... reasons I admit I don't understand. So they never came in and saw we made a new section that basically IS the old Factpile. "Not my scene" was one of the excuses I remember.
Others had the long-predicted rage-quit and wanted nothing more to do with the site (Ace vs Natsu comes to mind).

I'm sure more of the lurkers would comment if we had matches that interest them- but we can't know what they want to see unless they post in the match suggestion thread.

I just don't really debate no mo'.
It's sad that the active debaters left though. I thought they might've revived the topiary but that didn't really happen.
You're all cuties and I love you 2018 win

I think this is becoming a dying hobby.
whatever becomes has already happened before the after thought began at all
Image
User avatar
ka-tet19
Ready For Action
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:47 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest