Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

[Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

For general sillyness.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: [Forum Game]Newest poster is the winner

Postby SmilinJack » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:57 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:
Friendlysociopath wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:Bought FFXV somewhat recently and completed it last night around 3am, great game and still got lots to do.

Huh, everyone I know complains about it non-stop like nothing whatsoever is worth playing.
The term "echo-chamber" comes to mind though.

Well I can see some reasons why people would say that especially without all the changes they made eventually, some parts really needed changing and they have made amendments which in my opinion improve the game a lot.

Story is a bit iffy in places but overall I really enjoyed the game.

I personally adore XV. The villain is my favorite in the series. Ignis is also one of my favorite party members in the series. Yes it has its flaws and they are making good improvements with some of the free updates, but I've really enjoyed it since day one.
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord

Postby Hitman H94 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:43 pm

SmilinJack wrote:I personally adore XV. The villain is my favorite in the series. Ignis is also one of my favorite party members in the series. Yes it has its flaws and they are making good improvements with some of the free updates, but I've really enjoyed it since day one.

I thought the villain is alright, didn;'t think he was great but at the end I felt he was a lot better villain than his build up made him if that makes sense.

Ignis is great, only one I wasn't a fan of was Gladiolus.

Can't wait for the next season pass.

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby Friendlysociopath » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:49 am

ka-tet19 wrote:I think this is becoming a dying hobby.

I wouldn't say that exactly. Arguing about trivial things that don't exactly exist has been a past-time since the Greeks.
While not a comparison per say, Vsbattles has steadily been growing in visitations- I believe not long ago I saw a thread indicating they were getting over a million 'hits' a day or so. The hobby isn't dying- I'd say it's evolving.

SmilinJack wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:Well I can see some reasons why people would say that especially without all the changes they made eventually, some parts really needed changing and they have made amendments which in my opinion improve the game a lot.

I personally adore XV. The villain is my favorite in the series. Ignis is also one of my favorite party members in the series. Yes it has its flaws and they are making good improvements with some of the free updates, but I've really enjoyed it since day one.

Huh. Can't say I'm surprised. I run a RPG page on Facebook and it's kinda overwhelming how... I don't want to say "hipster" but it fits- they are. I don't think I heard one good word about that game in the first 5 months of its release.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby ka-tet19 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Friendlysociopath wrote:
ka-tet19 wrote:I think this is becoming a dying hobby.

I wouldn't say that exactly. Arguing about trivial things that don't exactly exist has been a past-time since the Greeks.
While not a comparison per say, Vsbattles has steadily been growing in visitations- I believe not long ago I saw a thread indicating they were getting over a million 'hits' a day or so. The hobby isn't dying- I'd say it's evolving.

SmilinJack wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:Well I can see some reasons why people would say that especially without all the changes they made eventually, some parts really needed changing and they have made amendments which in my opinion improve the game a lot.

Huh. Can't say I'm surprised. I run a RPG page on Facebook and it's kinda overwhelming how... I don't want to say "hipster" but it fits- they are. I don't think I heard one good word about that game in the first 5 months of its release.

This might be the case, I just considered making a YouTube channel for these kinda subjects and I'm noticing that there is significantly less information available than when I was an active debater on here. I will say it seems like people doing solo analysis on YouTube videos does seem more popular now. Of course this might just be me paying closer attention to the YouTube media side of things. However I'm under the impression that deathbattles increase in popularity is becoming the tide that raises all ships.
whatever becomes has already happened before the after thought began at all
ka-tet19
Ready For Action

Postby Alpha or Omega » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Alright, I just finished Devilman Crybaby, god that was depressin'. Now, back to col-
*Netflix has Godzilla come out*
...Well, who needs education?
Devilman No Uta
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Postby Alpha or Omega » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:45 am

Devilman No Uta
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Previous

Return to Forum Games