FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

The Strangest Art... EVER...

Discuss all things Art, Theatre, Cuisine, and everything that separates us from animals.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

The Strangest Art... EVER...

Postby AquilaChrysaetos » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:09 am

Okay, this should be fun... We've all seen some crazy artwork out there. But sometimes ya just see something that makes you go "WTF!?!? :shock: " So whenever you see anything like that, post it here and see what the rest of us think. We may have just as big of a "WTF!?" moment as you did... :lol:

Also, this art can be from anywhere, be anything, or any type of art you think is just plain fucked up...
(I think Mr. Teal's picture of Darth Vader riding Charazard in the "Favorite Fanart" thread is a good example)

(NOTE: Just make sure of course that the art isn't obviously too inappropriate or whatever. Sorry, just gotta say it. But outrageously crazy art is greatly appreciated... 8-) )

I'll start you all off:

Did they really have to give these damn rabbits tits?..

A suit made of babies... Need I say more?

Taxedermy takes a bit of a twist... That thing was once a goat... :?

This is an actual Japanese art style known as the "Ancient Japanese Fart Battles." I'm literally speechless...

He may not be wearing armor, but I honestly would shit myself and scream if I saw this soldier guy comin' toward me. :shock:

This is I think what would happen if Tim Burton, Charles Manson, and Jack the Ripper were to "Pimp Your Ride."

I don't know whether or not this is considered art, but it was just so strange... That is an ipod charger made to look like an umbilical cord.
"Many wish they could be the sun, so the could brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you on your darkest hour"
AquilaChrysaetos
Organ Grinder

Re: The Strangest Art... EVER...

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:48 pm

AquilaChrysaetos wrote:
This is I think what would happen if Tim Burton, Charles Manson, and Jack the Ripper were to "Pimp Your Ride."

I'm actually from one of the towns where they have the Kinetic Sculpture race, you see that Pierson's thing on the door? My dad actually worked there(Very nice store, They have a massive garden center with tons of roaming cats, and a koi pond, a fairly large lumber yard, and the best hardware store in the county, with a cafe inside of it) the race actually takes place all around Humboldt County, that thing has to go down Dead Man's Drop, go through mud & sand, and be able to cross the bay, all without any power source except the people inside. Nice to see my hometown getting some recognition for something. It's a long standing tradition of the county, Notably after seeing it for so many years, I don't find that (Or just about any art) very strange.
Last edited by ZomBninjasamurai on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Negative Zero » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:45 pm

Click at your own risk, very not safe for work.

Spoiler

This picture actually has a name. It's call Vaginadile.......
Negative Zero
Captain Obvious

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Negative Zero wrote:Click at your own risk, very not safe for work.

Spoiler

All I saw was a woman... She had odd colored hair, but pretty normal aside from that.
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Negative Zero » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:04 pm

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:
Negative Zero wrote:Click at your own risk, very not safe for work.

Spoiler

All I saw was a woman... She had odd colored hair, but pretty normal aside from that.

You're right, not at all strange. What was I thinking? :lol:
Negative Zero
Captain Obvious

Postby AquilaChrysaetos » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:30 pm

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:

I'm actually from one of the towns where they have the Kinetic Sculpture race, you see that Pierson's thing on the door? My dad actually worked there(Very nice store, They have a massive garden center with tons of roaming cats, and a koi pond, a fairly large lumber yard, and the best hardware store in the county, with a cafe inside of it) the race actually takes place all around Humboldt County, that thing has to go down Dead Man's Drop, go through mud & sand, and be able to cross the bay, all without any power source except the people inside. Nice to see my hometown getting some recognition for something. It's a long standing tradition of the county, Notably after seeing it for so many years, I don't find that (Or just about any art) very strange.

Holy Crap, that's amazing. :shock: What a coincidence huh? ;) That's really cool that You're actually from there. Thanks for sharing your insight into it. Must've been pretty fun growin' up there. :lol:
"Many wish they could be the sun, so the could brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you on your darkest hour"
AquilaChrysaetos
Organ Grinder

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

AquilaChrysaetos wrote:
ZomBninjasamurai wrote:
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:

Holy Crap, that's amazing. :shock: What a coincidence huh? ;) That's really cool that You're actually from there. Thanks for sharing your insight into it. Must've been pretty fun growin' up there. :lol:

Yeah, it was really, I miss the place alot, alot of uhh 'interesting' people. Anyways, this is one from the 2010 race, I wasn't there to see it, but a friend sent me some pictures, and this was my fav, not sure it it's strange or awesome
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby AquilaChrysaetos » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Looks to me like it's both. :lol:
AquilaChrysaetos
Organ Grinder

Postby tau43 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 pm

tau43
Zombie Eater

Postby Hermit » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:46 am

The Rape by Rene Magritte
Hermit
All Secrets Known

Next